What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bernard Sutton admits Roosters dudded thrice during Grand Final - according to Weidler

no name

Coach
C’mon
You blokes are basically claiming the raiders were ripped off when he got hit by the ball.

Why else would you be still sooking about it?

it complete arseburn.

that whinging Ricky merkin has rubbed off on you.
I have never said such thing.

It was a complete accident that the trainer got in the way. The refs took appropriate action by giving the attacking feed the scrum.

The whole thing was a complete accident but it doesn’t change the fact that he was in the way of the ball. I don’t think Canberra were dudded in that incident, but they were extremely unlucky.

I’m not sure what the big deal about admitting the trainer got in the way is?

Walt Flanigan

Referee
So you did a word count from every raiders fans reply to my posts.

Wow

that’s a Dead Sea level of salt.
Lol wot

I asked you which Raiders fans posted 150 word replies to you because you made it sound like there was quite a few. Turns out it’s 1.

carcharias

Immortal
I have never said such thing.

It was a complete accident that the trainer got in the way. The refs took appropriate action by giving the attacking feed the scrum.

The whole thing was a complete accident but it doesn’t change the fact that he was in the way of the ball. I don’t think Canberra were dudded in that incident, but they were extremely unlucky.

I’m not sure what the big deal about admitting the trainer got in the way is?

At a guess I’d reckon 60+ in that one.

Raidersteve78!

Juniors
C’mon
You blokes are basically claiming the raiders were ripped off when he got hit by the ball.

Why else would you be still sooking about it?

it complete arseburn.

that whinging Ricky merkin has rubbed off on you.

Two points here. Yes I feel ripped of in this situation. Whilst it was completely accidental and was refereed correctly the rule itself is just wrong in this situation. I just can't see any way that this can be seen as a fair or just outcome for the effort it takes to get a charge down to be reversed because a trainer gets in the way.

As for the swipe at Ricky he has shown nothing but class and the only whinging about the game has come from the Roosters camp which says alot about the Roosters as well as the insecurity they feel about the circumstances of their win.

On a side note just because some fans can string more than a few words together and can have coherent thoughts on a subject does not make them more butt-hurt or bigger whingers.

Valheru

Coach
Two points here. Yes I feel ripped of in this situation. Whilst it was completely accidental and was refereed correctly the rule itself is just wrong in this situation. I just can't see any way that this can be seen as a fair or just outcome for the effort it takes to get a charge down to be reversed because a trainer gets in the way.

As for the swipe at Ricky he has shown nothing but class and the only whinging about the game has come from the Roosters camp which says alot about the Roosters as well as the insecurity they feel about the circumstances of their win.

On a side note just because some fans can string more than a few words together and can have coherent thoughts on a subject does not make them more butt-hurt or bigger whingers.

Ricky hasn't whinged because he has nothing to whinge about.

Was there a single incorrect decision against the raiders that game?

carcharias

Immortal

here is a tip that you seem to have completely missed.
Too many words dude.

nobody is reading them all.

Raidersteve78!

Juniors
Ricky hasn't whinged because he has nothing to whinge about.

Was there a single incorrect decision against the raiders that game?

Only the biggest call of the grand final the one that everyone will remember for years to come. The call that has the Roosters so insecure about their win that they want to play games in the media to try and convince the public that they were the ones hard done by.

Even if it didn't come off Teddy the rules state that the Refs can not change a call mid play unless foul play has taken place. Them the rules.

TheDalek079

Bench
Steveo, you've got to let it go. All your pointless ranting is not going to change the result of the grand final. Just accept that Easts were the better team and fully deserved the premiership so that you may move forward with your life

Valheru

Coach
Only the biggest call of the grand final the one that everyone will remember for years to come. The call that has the Roosters so insecure about their win that they want to play games in the media to try and convince the public that they were the ones hard done by.

Even if it didn't come off Teddy the rules state that the Refs can not change a call mid play unless foul play has taken place. Them the rules.

"even if it didn't come off Teddy"

It 100% without doubt did not come off Teddy.

That wasn't a wrong decision, it was an incorrect process in getting to the correct decision.

Again I ask, did a single incorrect decision go against the Raiders during that game?

firechild

First Grade
"even if it didn't come off Teddy"

It 100% without doubt did not come off Teddy.

That wasn't a wrong decision, it was an incorrect process in getting to the correct decision.

Again I ask, did a single incorrect decision go against the Raiders during that game?
The decision to reverse the call on the fly was incorrect. Play semantics all you like but that was an embarrassing decision for Cummins and the game.

Latest posts