What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Do you care if Israel Folau returns to the NRL?

Do you care if Israel Folau returns to the NRL?

• I want him back in the NRL.

Votes: 60 17.2%
  • I don't want him back in the NRL.

Votes: 113 32.4%
  • I couldn't care less if he returns or not.

Votes: 176 50.4%

• Total voters
So a teenage girl who got raped and impregnated(probably by a priest) is responsible for these bush fires and deserving of punishment for aborting that baby? Well done Issy
I disagree with Izzy, i don't believe that God is responsible for the fires in Australia, the floods in England or the disasters in Haiti.

Fangs

Coach
His latest comments are absolutely reprehensible. He has well and truly proven to have the same whackjob beliefs as guys like Jerry Falwell.

Lambretta

First Grade
What's wrong with what Izzy has said? People should not have gay sex, and same sex couples should not be allowed to adopt, what is wrong with that?

What is wrong with what he said?
By linking bushfires to punishment from an imaginary sky friend instead of environmental harm created by man?

Really, can't you work it out?

Since when was loving a person or wanting a family a sin?

Christians are supposed to be about love, forgiveness and understanding

Where are his comprehension on those subjects?

The guy is an absolute liability and I don't want him anywhere near Rugby League

Pommy

Coach
What's wrong with what Izzy has said? People should not have gay sex, and same sex couples should not be allowed to adopt, what is wrong with that?

For someone who gets his jolly’s banging livestock i don’t think you’re in a position to comment on people’s sex lives.

Frailty

First Grade
Why would God punish the world for sin (allowing gay people to marry), when supposedly:
  • He sent his only son to die for our sins
  • We are all born into sin.
If anything, if we aren't supporting gay marriage then God sent his son for nothing!

King hit

Coach
Even more stupid considering most of his supporters would've been conservative country people but now he has put them offside saying they are being punished over gays and abortion.

Seriously just f**k up you wanker. f**k the journalists who keep giving this fool a platform. Ignore him and hopefully he will become history.

2 weeks

Coach
7P7G.gif