What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Do you care if Israel Folau returns to the NRL?

Do you care if Israel Folau returns to the NRL?

• I want him back in the NRL.

Votes: 60 17.2%
  • I don't want him back in the NRL.

Votes: 113 32.4%
  • I couldn't care less if he returns or not.

Votes: 176 50.4%

• Total voters

Fangs

Coach
If you were paying attention you'd know that drunks, fornicators, thieves and swindlers were included as well. Gays just squeal the loudest.

We have heard that one already. No longer a defence since his latest sermon.

betcats

Referee
If you were paying attention you'd know that drunks, fornicators, thieves and swindlers were included as well. Gays just squeal the loudest.

They don't squeal half as loud as these brainwashed god botherers squeling about their right to discriminate against anyone who is different to them. You know the type of morons that are devoted to book written thousands of years ago and has been chopped and changed numerous times.

SBD82

Coach
Perhaps the NRL has this all wrong. Maybe they should employ Izzy off the books for the offseason, and quietly pay him to make stupid comments whenever we have a blowup with player misbehaviour. Divert the public’s attention. The bigger the offence, the more absurd Izzy’s comments become.

jim_57

Staff member
This merkin will be worth a couple of hundred million within 20 years is my guess.

How terribly sad

Wasn’t he a mormon at one point?
How many times has he changed religions now?
He knows about religion so that qualifies him as an expert on everything when in actuality he’s as dumb as dogshit

How exactly? Maybe a couple of hundred $ when he realises the church won't really give a shit about him when he stops being worth hundreds of thousands to them.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
How exactly? Maybe a couple of hundred $ when he realises the church won't really give a shit about him when he stops being worth hundreds of thousands to them.

Folou and his dad love money.
He will be a preacher and steal money from his followers.
I’m gobsmacked that this needed to be explained to you

BennyV

Referee
What gets me is... that what does this thread have to do with rugby league?... Gay, anti gay... this a waste of energy...
Exactly. What does a thread questioning peoples opinion on a former rugby league player returning to the National Rugby League competition have to do with rugby league? And even more so, why is that thread on a rugby league opinion forum. It’s like f**king amateur hour up in here...

jim_57

Staff member
Folou and his dad love money.
He will be a preacher and steal money from his followers.
I’m gobsmacked that this needed to be explained to you

Maybe. Hard to see that equating to him being worth hundreds of millions.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Pretty sure rural Australia would have been some of the biggest no voters in the gay marriage plebiscite. I don't think this god bloke knows what he's doing if he is targeting them! The bible belt of Western Sydney must be nervous that they're next.

Latest posts