What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Is there anyone in the world that doesn't think that Prince Andrew was balls deep in teenage minge?

I dunno. We should probably ask Katherine Keating ;)

He will be the grand prize of the Metoo movement. It’s only a matter of time. And with Harry and his American bride it will be the beginning of the end for the Royal family when you combine Brexit and the diminishing of the UK.

Not even close. There's much worse to come.

And #MeToo?

I haven't seen a single celebrity up in arms over Epstein like we all did with the #MeToo crap. I wonder why...?

Avenger

Immortal
I dunno. We should probably ask Katherine Keating ;)

Not even close. There's much worse to come.

And #MeToo?

I haven't seen a single celebrity up in arms over Epstein like we all did with the #MeToo crap. I wonder why...?

You can’t even compare. Epstein was pure evil, a convicted sex offender and ped who knew too much. The others were just slimes who acted badly but everyone put up with it but is now judged by today’s new standards.

Gronk

Staff member
You can’t even compare. Epstein was pure evil, a convicted sex offender and ped who knew too much. The others were just slimes who acted badly but everyone put up with it but is now judged by today’s new standards.

I see that two prison guards have been summons before a Grand Jury for falsifying prison records. Epstein was on 24h (every 30 mins) watch and these two guards "fell asleep" and found him dead many hours later.

Seems legit.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I found a photo of one of the guards.

7236833680_d59cce995c_b.jpg

Avenger

Immortal
I see that two prison guards have been summons before a Grand Jury for falsifying prison records. Epstein was on 24h (every 30 mins) watch and these two guards "fell asleep" and found him dead many hours later.

Seems legit.

Do you think someone really killed him? I’m serious. I know we talk about it but do you think this type of shit happens ? I reckon it may. HJ?

Gronk

Staff member
Do you think someone really killed him? I’m serious. I know we talk about it but do you think this type of shit happens ? I reckon it may. HJ?
I know it's straight out of a John le Carre spy novel, but he was got at for sure.

Bazal

Post Whore

Have you heard about the Russian defector who was killed with an umbrella in London in like the early 80s or something?

Or the one who was poisoned with tea in 06?

Its not just the Russians that do it...

Avenger

Immortal
Have you heard about the Russian defector who was killed with an umbrella in London in like the early 80s or something?

Or the one who was poisoned with tea in 06?

Its not just the Russians that do it...
Are they just brazen or sloppy ?

Bandwagon

Staff member
The Russians are brazen as all f**k, fly in , poison some prick with some rare as shit poison only those merkins use, fly home, then it's just, nah, weren't us comrade' but hey karma's a bitch eh?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
My old man bought a Lada Niva when I was young. If only those deadshits spent less time poisoning and more time making decent cars.

Bazal

Post Whore
Clearly they built shit cars as part of a genius plot to assassinate people without ever having to go within 100 miles of them

Latest posts