What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Frank Facer

First Grade
Many people on here were calling for Robson over McInnes, ridiculous McInnes is just hitting peak form. We are so wrapped up in youth we forget about the now.
I would have kept Robson over McInnes. I predict he will be better than McInnes. McInnes is too one dimensional, while I think Robson has more strings to his bow.

Old Timer

Coach
I would have kept Robson over McInnes. I predict he will be better than McInnes. McInnes is too one dimensional, while I think Robson has more strings to his bow.
One dimension or 100 dimensions makes absolutely no difference when you have a non dimensional coach.
Robson might have lots of strings to his bow but Mc Fookknuckle plays an air guitar so would render him tuneless.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade

FF,
After listening to many, l also had high expectations of Robson but to truthful, every time he got a start this season, l can’t recall him having a blinder.
Maybe l missed something.

Last edited:

Bench
Robson never lived up to expectations, maybe he was playing under McIdiots game play. He was never going to be better then Cam, different players and hard to compare one to the other.

avocado

Juniors
FF,
After listening to many, l also had high expectations of Robson but to truthful, every time he got a start this season, l can’t recall him having a blinder.
Maybe l missed something.
First game was rd 11. A few weeks after the first rumours of a link to the Cows.
He played 7 games all up. 6 from the bench.
At a guess most of his appearances would have been late in the game when it was already lost.

No wonder he jumped ship.

avocado

Juniors
Jumped or pushed?

Clearly he was proven not to be a match winner..
When our attack was misfiring and the team was being dominated all over the park and we’re down by 20, yes, you’re right. When he came on he should have steered the team like Cam Smith does. Must be a rubbish player.

Bring on Isaac Luke.

George Dragon

Juniors
Haha. EVERYBODY disappointed.
Pretty hard to soar like an eagle when you’re surrounded by turkeys.
I don’t have the stats. What game time did he actually get this season?
Exactly its hard when not given the chance.
6 games off the bench mainly backrow
1 game starting as hooker ran 70m 2 tackle breaks 51 tackles @ 92%, I think that would be close to equal to Cams stats

Last edited:

Crush

Coach
Whisper in Cronulla circles is that Val Homes and Flannagan wont be sending XMAS cards to one another so forget about him coming to the Dragons because of Flanno...WONT HAPPEN
Flanno also thinks his best position is winger in lieu of fullback and I tend to agree..but Val wont accept that
I'm pretty sure if Flanagan does come to Dragons it will be written into his contract by the NRL that he is to have ZERO input regarding recruitment.
He won't risk it.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Which bit?
The fact that in the one game Robson started hooker he equaled Cam’s stats.

Cam’s average tackle efficiency was 1% higher.

In all other areas Robson beat him. Nothing was equal.

Last edited:

Latest posts