What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

84 Baby

Referee
Although not signed beyond 2020 so could be signed by anybody. He is still only 19 and I hope we retain him by there seems no hurry to do so which is concerning. Dogs and W-T have raided our juniors recently just hope they got the ones we didn't want.
Oh no the club is ignoring the next Connor Broadhurst!
200.gif

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
It's all good mates, Foran will be available again in 2021. He'll be stronger than ever with his bionic arm and mentally refreshed from a year off. Probably cheap too. And he already knows our systems. Perfect replacement for Brown.

Bazal

Post Whore
I agree somewhat with queefly but we don’t have to replace Alvaro/Evans with Sterfo/Hollis right this second

No!

We f**ken HAVE TO replace like 300 games of NRL experience with two rookies who look at least a year off regular NRL level RIGHT F**KEN NOW or we're the ultimate deadshit loosers f**ken!

84 Baby

Referee
No!

We f**ken HAVE TO replace like 300 games of NRL experience with two rookies who look at least a year off regular NRL level RIGHT F**KEN NOW or we're the ultimate deadshit loosers f**ken!
It’s really plainly obviously crystal clear that O’Neill just isn’t up to it. I don’t know why we didn’t just pick Sterlo to run our recruitment. Actually I do know why, obviously the board just aren’t Eels people. We need more blue and gold on the board

Gronk

Staff member
It’s really plainly obviously crystal clear that O’Neill just isn’t up to it. I don’t know why we didn’t just pick Sterlo to run our recruitment. Actually I do know why, obviously the board just aren’t Eels people. We need more blue and gold on the board
Why are Ray Price and Brett Kenny being ignored !

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
F Alvaro & Evans off & keep Utoko & Hollis. Must must must.

Offer brown 550-600 take it or leave it.

Mahoney - 350 I'm not a huge fan.

Lane - 450 approx. Keeper.

Sure there’s room for improvement in Reed’s game, running from dummy half springs to mind... BUT he’s a keeper alright. He’ll be playing Origin this year.

hindy111

Post Whore
That reminds me, and it may have been discussed at the time, but did anyone else see Pricey on the SBS Insight program about head injuries and CTE in the football codes about 6 weeks ago?

Yes they moved away from him fast as they sensed he was becoming enraged and ready to explode . Didn't seem able to have a normal conversation with becoming somewhat aggressive.

Latest posts