What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Green To The Broncos.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
First I’ve heard about him being on the outer so not a very strong rumour. The rest is pure wishful thinking from a broncs supporter.

Scott

Bench
I read this about a month ago. Blake Green is managed by Isaac Moses, Anthony Seibold is managed by Isaac Moses, Stephen Kearney is managed by Isaac Moses. I'd say it will happen before the season starts.

JJ

Immortal
First I’ve heard about him being on the outer so not a very strong rumour. The rest is pure wishful thinking from a broncs supporter.

Tell you what though, the fact that broncos supporter are wishful that they can steal Green, and Warriors supporters desperate that he stays speaks volumes of how dire both clubs are in the halves atm...

Matua

Bench
He was bog standard average most of this year and only had a couple of good games. He would only be a loss on experience on this years form.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Warrior linked with surprise switch, forwards on the move

It has legs LINK, smoke, fire and all that.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
He will go where the money is

When he was trying to get released from us, we said he would have to wait, so Moses advised him not to turn up to training until he got his release

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
McCullough and Boyd

1. Boyd
6. Nikorima
7. CHT
9. McCullough
13. Tevaga

Good luck stopping that
Man the optimism has completely been vanquished in you.

You on 2020

images

Kearney be like

coffin_2.png

You did resign The perfume guy.

Meth

Staff member
I'm sure he will solve Brisbane's playmaking crisis like he solved ours.