What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

Eelementary

Post Whore
Guys, chill...

How stupid would he look, if he came out and said he would be at the Eels in 5 years, and:

* the Eels folded; or
* he had to leave the NRL altogether; or
* he had a falling out with the coach; etc.

His cautious approach to answering questions is actually very mature of him, imo.

84 Baby

Referee
Daniel
images

84 Baby

Referee
Drown seems like a bit of a loose cannon to me. Couldn’t think of a better mentor to rein him in

Eelementary

Post Whore

See ya Dylan........

I didn't see anything wrong with it, tbh - his answer was level-headed, and rather mature.

As fans, we probably all want to hear him day, "I want to be an Eel for life," but how likely is that in reality?

How many one-club players are there?

NZ Rugby will probably chase Dylan, too.

Let's just all relax a bit.

Last edited:

84 Baby

Referee
I didn't see anything wrong with it, tbh - his answer was level-headed, and rather mature.

As fans, we probably all want to hear him day, "I want to be an Eels for life," but how likely os that in reality?

You f**ken relax a bit! I’m as f**ken calm as Noddy the heroin addicted wooden doll

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

As fans, we probably all want to hear him day, "I want to be an Eels for life," but how likely os that in reality?

Not only that, but the demand for him has probably dropped since the Warriors made their sneaky offer. The state of his back injury is a massive unknown, and well run clubs wouldn't be throwing big contracts at him right now, especially over 3+ years.

He and his manager are probably pretty frustrated with what's on offer at the moment and holding out for something better. I dare say they want to wait until after pre-season and a run of injury free footy early next year.

84 Baby

Referee
Not only that, but the demand for him has probably dropped since the Warriors made their sneaky offer. The state of his back injury is a massive unknown, and well run clubs wouldn't be throwing big contracts at him right now, especially over 3+ years.

He and his manager are probably pretty frustrated with what's on offer at the moment and holding out for something better. I dare say they want to wait until after pre-season and a run of injury free footy early next year.
Then we should be f**ken signing him now FFS!

Latest posts