What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Playing outa Kogarah.... who's in?

I am getting a season ticket for Kogarah next year, the equivalent of my ET stand deal, I want to see as many home games as possible, the temporary relocation does not bother me, just like the fans of the premiership winning Parramatta Eels weren't bothered by watching their team play out of Belmore for 2 or 3 years.

GET EM WHILE THEY ARE HOT ..... GET EM WHILE THEY ARE HOT..

Kogarah nek year and Christmas is just around the corner. You wouldn't be seen dead in Okey Doakey Jubilee Council Oval unless you were adorned in a fantastic Unmerged T-Shirt.

GET EM WHILE THEY ARE HOT..... GET EM WHILE THEY ARE HOT.

unmerged-fb-ad.jpg

I would be interested in a warmer, sloppy joe version, is that a possibility I wonder ?

Tiger Shark

Bench
I am getting a season ticket for Kogarah next year, the equivalent of my ET stand deal, I want to see as many home games as possible, the temporary relocation does not bother me, just like the fans of the premiership winning Parramatta Eels weren't bothered by watching their team play out of Belmore for 2 or 3 years.

Well said

Tiger Shark

Bench
I reckon they need to halve the price of all memberships at kogarah.

Say seats on half way in the ET, like BBB, are $400 a year at Cronulla, equivalent at kogarah is $200.

Get the hook in and hold them until we return to sharks.
For those returning kogarah members, offer a 25% discount on the first year back for the same member type. the seats above are then $300.

Did the Eels halve their membership tickets, did the Roosters? What are Souths and the Bulldogs doing the next few years ?

Sharks will need to pay the council for the use of the ground. I have no idea what this will cost but they're going to be factoring those costs in more than anything else when it comes to pricing the memberships packages.

Special K

Coach
It’s like 20 minutes drive. I’ll be there with my little one. I’ll upgrade my membership and try to get ET stand ones when we get back in 2022.

Tiger Shark

Bench
It’s like 20 minutes drive. I’ll be there with my little one. I’ll upgrade my membership and try to get ET stand ones when we get back in 2022.

I was already ET Lower but wouldn't mind ET Upper and seems like a lot of "fans" won't be renewing so should be opportunity for others to get a look in.

Eion

First Grade
I reckon they need to halve the price of all memberships at kogarah.

Say seats on half way in the ET, like BBB, are $400 a year at Cronulla, equivalent at kogarah is $200.

Get the hook in and hold them until we return to sharks.
For those returning kogarah members, offer a 25% discount on the first year back for the same member type. the seats above are then $300.
Yeah agree. If it was 1 year I’d be less concerned, but I reckon they need to take more of a financial hit than they have factored in to hold members. I can only imagine fans increasingly getting the shits as the 2 years progress.

shaggs

Coach
Did the Eels halve their membership tickets, did the Roosters? What are Souths and the Bulldogs doing the next few years ?

Sharks will need to pay the council for the use of the ground. I have no idea what this will cost but they're going to be factoring those costs in more than anything else when it comes to pricing the memberships packages.
Probably, but we don’t have the fan base the rabbits, eels and dogs have. The club needs to be different

Craigshark

First Grade
Off topic - has anyone heard anymore re xblades for next year? Surely with a jersey full of sponsors (besides the back) we could have them out by Christmas this year like every other team always does.

Foz

Bench

Got me thinking there about paying for the ground.Dont some clubs get paid to play their games at certain stadiums?
i Get confused with stadiums bidding to host grand finals and the like but thought Teams we’re getting paid to play regular season games at venues too.

I got season tix

see yas in the pub up the road across from the station I suppose.

So you test driving that as the game day post mortem venue ?
I'll be checking out my seat this evening, but my pub night was last night, gotta rest the brain cells tonight.

lolesi

First Grade
Has anyone been told their seats ?
I got the email to “come check them out”. Yet when I email asking for my seat details I get nothing back?

I can’t get to the stadium tonight but still interested in knowing what area etc

carcharias

Immortal
Mine has a seat number on the email before I got them
They are shit and are no good for my group.
So I have requested to be moved.
I need under cover for one person who can hardly walk.

shaggs

Coach
I was at the open session at Kogarah, checked out the seating arrangements and was quite pleased withe the equivalent seats for my Lower ET stand seats. Also noticed toilets, bar and tuckshop nearby. Big thank yous to the people responsible for the temporary relocation.
So are your tickets classified as silver at kogarah??
im normally a general admin guy but was considering the upgrade in preparation for 2022.