What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jesse Ramien

txta2

Bench
You’ve got such a vandetta against Chad it’s ridiculous. How can you hate a player from your own team so much that you’re happy to see us get trampled by the Roosters just so you can laugh at ONE player out of seventeen blokes.
Why do you even hate him?
That's the biggest over reaction I've read, do you need a tissue?. Show me the Vandetta proof. Where did I say the Rooters will trample us? Stop the whinging.
Why do I hate Chad? As a player he is bog average. On paper the team has some of the best attacking weapons in the comp, yet they still persist with Chad trying to control the team when it is obvious he does not have the skill or class to do so.
He is a choker at goal kicking.
His only saving grace is he has 1 good game a year. By September he is out of ideas and usually let's the team down because he can only play to the pre season plan.
Yes he is a good family man. Yes he loves the bwnb and is a local junior.
But
The club needs to look beyond this and move on ... otherwise it will be another 50 years till they win anything.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
That's the biggest over reaction I've read, do you need a tissue?. Show me the Vandetta proof. Where did I say the Rooters will trample us? Stop the whinging.
Why do I hate Chad? As a player he is bog average. On paper the team has some of the best attacking weapons in the comp, yet they still persist with Chad trying to control the team when it is obvious he does not have the skill or class to do so.
He is a choker at goal kicking.
His only saving grace is he has 1 good game a year. By September he is out of ideas and usually let's the team down because he can only play to the pre season plan.
Yes he is a good family man. Yes he loves the bwnb and is a local junior.
But
The club needs to look beyond this and move on ... otherwise it will be another 50 years till they win anything.
Is Chad planning on playing till he's 80? Guessing he must have had a few decent games last year considering he won the club Best and fairest.