What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paul McGregor Extension

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Looney Tunes is an American series of animated comedy short films produced by Warner Bros. from 1930 to 1969 during the golden age of American animation alongside its sister series Merrie Melodies. ... Looney Tunes' name was inspired by Walt Disney's musical series Silly Symphonies.

Owned, inspired, shared platform..... all the same for McGregor.
Umm.. Still makes f**k all sense why Bugs Bunny would be at Disneyland..

TruSaint

Referee
Wise man has spoken... in prep for excuses 101..

76900750_1566820803457773_2554141017125158912_o.jpg

qld redvee

Juniors
Another thing that our supercoach learnt from america and is sooooo excited to use it is the philosophy of dont dwell on the past worry about the future and what you can do about it ..
That means that we can NEVER mention 85 minutes from a grand final ever again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
( lets see how long before it gets mentioned ) You would think that these seminars were revolutionary but its old hat .. Also how long until we announce that we are going to get my new friends from AFL to help us learn to catch the ball ... ????? now that could be a good thing .
New excuse already floated Flanno wont be here to work on defence until january that will give him 10 weeks working with dean .. I would imagine that Flannos defence structure is being used by our new assisstant during our very successful 3 week drill camp that has got all the players motivated

blacksafake

First Grade
Where do you start with those interviews....golly gosh
Basically has learned nothing cause he is just rehashing and rephrasing same reasoning as he has done since the back end failure of 2015. with another mass cleanout of support staff.
He now tells that that his US visit has taught him to not dwell on the past and focus on the future and communicate your message clearly. OPINOF
Where have I had all that before in end of season reviews but just now uses philosophies and different phrases worded by others...all means the same thing
You admit you continued working towards structures and game plans revolving around 2 players that would not be there. JDB you knew before January and Widdop was departing anyway regardless of injury and you bought Norman...who you wanted but now say he was not what you wanted to get last year but you were forced into a corner.
You Stupid Stupid Coach....and all the stuff you whinge about happened in 2019 you cant change now.
Well in 2019 you were the man they all looked to to get all those things more right than wrong and you failed.........AGAIN
Yes you need to take responsibility for what happened but more than what you and the selected media you choose to talk to, will admit to.
And us supporters are now supposed to feel good as Laurie reckons you have that steely glare back in your eye and that our 2nd or 3rd off season drill camp will make everything right from now on
...What are you playing again?
Feel sorry for him and the pressure you put him under but Isaac Luke best buy for our club?
Footprint in all areas of the building....amplify your message through communication and connecting.......ppfffttt...please...enough.... I cant take it anymore
Post of the year & probably hard to beat for next year.

ALSGI

Bench
Mcf**kcwit’s an embarrassment but there’s not enough said about the f**kcwits that put him there and keep him there. The entire board should be named and shamed and admin are an embarrassment, marketing amateurs are relying on fool hardy fans - the club is f**kced.
I’d love to know how many on the payroll are ‘family’, linked in someway to somebody.
What a f**kcing joke.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I really don't give a flying f**k what you think.
That’s disappointing to hear..

Particularly when your knowledge of pop culture is so poor..

images

Or did you only bring Bugs into the mix so you could reference putting carrots up an anus?

jak

Bench
Looney Tunes is an American series of animated comedy short films produced by Warner Bros. from 1930 to 1969 during the golden age of American animation alongside its sister series Merrie Melodies. ... Looney Tunes' name was inspired by Walt Disney's musical series Silly Symphonies.

Owned, inspired, shared platform..... all the same for McGregor.
close but no cigar

Mcf**kcwit’s an embarrassment but there’s not enough said about the f**kcwits that put him there and keep him there. The entire board should be named and shamed and admin are an embarrassment, marketing amateurs are relying on fool hardy fans - the club is f**kced.
I’d love to know how many on the payroll are ‘family’, linked in someway to somebody.
What a f**kcing joke.
They all have hides like rhinos.
Impervious to criticism.

hewi

Bench
What ever one may think of the talking parrot (Alan Jones) I love how articles in the Australian on Friday’s on the state of rugby in Australia. Yesterday he was getting stuck into the appointment for 3 1/2 years of the new Wallabies coach with no performance criteria. He says maximum should be 2 years with an extension on a 60% win rate, I’d take making the top 8. Anyway you could replace Wallabies with Dragons same acceptance of mediocrity.

Another thing that our supercoach learnt from america and is sooooo excited to use it is the philosophy of dont dwell on the past worry about the future and what you can do about it ..
That means that we can NEVER mention 85 minutes from a grand final ever again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
( lets see how long before it gets mentioned ) You would think that these seminars were revolutionary but its old hat .. Also how long until we announce that we are going to get my new friends from AFL to help us learn to catch the ball ... ????? now that could be a good thing .
New excuse already floated Flanno wont be here to work on defence until january that will give him 10 weeks working with dean .. I would imagine that Flannos defence structure is being used by our new assisstant during our very successful 3 week drill camp that has got all the players motivated
Im sure Flanno will put a fire cracker up everyones but. Including no1 muppet Mary.

What a f**kcing joke.
Passion u got there mate...Unlike the Board. Why dont you apply. Like why dont we all apply.