What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Travitoh

First Grade
I wonder what the go is with Edene Gebbie not appearing on the Souths 2020 roster? I'm hoping it is just an error, but if it is, it's not all that professional. I hope one of the parties haven't changed their minds.

Or the club doesn't see him as being first grade material yet?

callmack1

Staff member
It could be, but there are quite a few players on the list thaThat Wont even see the firsts train.
Maybe he's a development player? If I remember correctly, isn't there a development player that gets upgraded into the first grade squad at some stage next year? That might be the plan with him. Still, I would've thought he'd be in the squad.

Travitoh

First Grade
Hi guys,

This is part of a re-structure of our forum that I decided to do for 2020 onwards. The aim to help make our forum more organised, allow better ease of access and also give it a freshen up.

I like it! Great work Callmack.
Can i suggest a general gossip kinda thread that could be used for non-footy Souths chat?

Peter Quinn

Juniors
IMG_20191125_181859.jpg Can I ask you guys to give me an honest answer. I know you all will say both, but if you had to choose one to come to Souths, who should that be? Latrell or Semi?

Rabbits20

Immortal
View attachment 34287 Can I ask you guys to give me an honest answer. I know you all will say both, but if you had to choose one to come to Souths, who should that be? Latrell or Semi?
Semi is a cheaper choice and a gun I’d probs say him.

Latrell could be a bit more risky and at a higher cost.

I could barely spilt it though @Peter Quinn such a hard question.

A backline of

Douiehi
Semi
Graham
Roberts/Burns
Gagai/AJ

Looks awesome.

Semi makes so so many metres

Peter Quinn

Juniors
Semi is a cheaper choice and a gun I’d probs say him.

Latrell could be a bit more risky and at a higher cost.

I could barely spilt it though @Peter Quinn such a hard question.

A backline of

Douiehi
Semi
Graham
Roberts/Burns
Gagai/AJ

Looks awesome.

Semi makes so so many metres
I think I'd pick Latrell. He's a Souths fan and has wanted to play for us forever. Semi, a very good player, could also walk out half way through the year to join a Japanese Rugby team for three million. But, he might not too. Hard choice, but Latrell is a sensational player.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I think I'd pick Latrell. He's a Souths fan and has wanted to play for us forever. Semi, a very good player, could also walk out half way through the year to join a Japanese Rugby team for three million. But, he might not too. Hard choice, but Latrell is a sensational player.
See above mate that was my guess as well ahahahaha lol!

Peter Quinn

Juniors
images.jpegwhy is the NRL taking so long to hand a cap relief down to South Sydney? I've heard all sorts of rubbish come out of the NRL over the years, but "The Matter Is Still Being Investigated " is right up there with the highest pile of bulldust they've handed down yet. Don't they think he played with Souths? What the bloody hell can they investigate?

Travitoh

First Grade
View attachment 34293why is the NRL taking so long to hand a cap relief down to South Sydney? I've heard all sorts of rubbish come out of the NRL over the years, but "The Matter Is Still Being Investigated " is right up there with the highest pile of bulldust they've handed down yet. Don't they think he played with Souths? What the bloody hell can they investigate?

It took three months or so for Ben Matulino to be sorted out so it's not uncommon. I guess there'd be independant doctor reports as well as an insurance process.
I've seen some suggestions that by definition, the injury isn't career ending.

Latest posts