What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Rhyno

First Grade
How does he need the Storm more then the Storm needs him? I don’t understand

storm system makes him look good if he goes to a struggling club like the tigers he will lose he’s rep jerseys and became an average run of the mill winger

The Rosco

Bench
I wonder if Moses and matterson gave Latrell a warning about the toxic culture at the tigers
8362 posts, 633 likes.
Surely that makes you the most disliked out of every person that contributes here ?
Shit, Albert probably has a better ratio than that.
Ask the mirror why.

Someguy

First Grade
He has nothing to prove in League because he was "one of the best" of the 5-10 Fijians in the NRL?.. right, lofty goals Semi.

BTW I'd take Kikau any day of the week.

Semi was outright best player in the NRL 2017. No player had the impact that he did or was anywhere near as exciting to watch.

Someguy

First Grade
He was actually a gun at the Tigers to but okay

showed massive potential at tigers but was making way too many costly errors. If he stayed at the tigers would these errors be out of his game? Would he be rotting away in reserve grade? Probably not but possible.

Xerri this year reminds of JAC debut season

typicalfan

Coach
Semi was outright best player in the NRL 2017. No player had the impact that he did or was anywhere near as exciting to watch.
Cameron Smith was the clear player of the year in 2017, one of the most dominant seasons by one player I have seen. Should have won the CC medal as well after he took down Taumalolo in the grand final.

Semi was very exciting though and was probably the best winger.

SBD82

Coach
I’m going to call it now

Addo-Carr will end up at the Roosters
Purely for the amusement, I kind of hope he does.

Watching the mental gymnastics would be f**king great. The Roosters release Morris to make room for him, then Roosters fans who currently claim that morris is on a pittance, and non-roosters fans who currently claim he’s on $600k, suddenly get to switch and argue the opposite position.

jim_57

Staff member

Jeez he had good year but outright best player? A winger? Not even close.

Big difference between most exciting and best player.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Purely for the amusement, I kind of hope he does.

Watching the mental gymnastics would be f**king great. The Roosters release Morris to make room for him, then Roosters fans who currently claim that morris is on a pittance, and non-roosters fans who currently claim he’s on $600k, suddenly get to switch and argue the opposite position.

Not that the Roosters will sign JAC, but wouldn't the money freed up by Latrell's departure help to sign him? Did you not think about that? I mean losing Cronk and Latrell and Zane Tetevano, admittedly not on much, but will be replaced by a cheaper guy in the top 30, ie a current U20's player and replacing with Kyle Flanagan would help to sign someone of a decent calibre. I can't see JAC getting more than $450K but expect he will head to the Tigers.

SBD82

Coach
Not that the Roosters will sign JAC, but wouldn't the money freed up by Latrell's departure help to sign him? Did you not think about that? I mean losing Cronk and Latrell and Zane Tetevano, admittedly not on much, but will be replaced by a cheaper guy in the top 30, ie a current U20's player and replacing with Kyle Flanagan would help to sign someone of a decent calibre. I can't see JAC getting more than $450K but expect he will head to the Tigers.
This is a very serious and well thought out response to what was a pretty obvious joke.

MKCS

Juniors
I don't think Roosters will sign anyone of note this year. Next year they will probably get in the market for a winger or halfback (If Flanagan performs under expectations)

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
I don't think Roosters will sign anyone of note this year. Next year they will probably get in the market for a winger or halfback (If Flanagan performs under expectations)

Flanagan will need to pray to god that Keary is okay or he will be exposed very quickly

Vic Mackey

Referee

Will be interesting to see how Flanagan goes. Watching him play for Newtown I thought he always looked average, not good or bad, just kinda to the NSW Cup standard. However when he played first grade he seemed to step up a level and performed fairly well. No doubt Keary will take on a lot more without Cronk but they’ll still be expecting (and needing) Flanagan to produce.