What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latrell (officially signs with Souths 13/1/20)

Perth Red

Post Whore
Its good to see clubs using some common sense for a change, but I'm sure there is someone desperate enough out there to pay well overs for a centre. Come on Titans prove me wrong!

macnaz

Staff member
To be honest I’ve gotten angry f**kers quoting me non stop
I’m like the dude with spinning bowls on top of the stick
I need a ghost writer

did you say the same thing?
Haha never mind , the moment has been lost forever .. carry on doing what you were doing :sunglasses:

BadnMean

Juniors
JWH said hi to Papalii in the GF when he was the best forward on the field.

That was two weeks after JWH single handedly abused the entire Souths pack in 40 minutes.

There's lots of great props around atm but JWH is there daddy for now.

Papa was the best prop in the final series. JWH has won some comps because he has unlimited funds quality all around him for years.

Reactions: Vee

Spot On

Coach
You seem to be a bit of a blind f**ker. While some fans are disappointed in not landing the signature, not one fan is against WT's decision to pull the offer. If we signed him for the reported conditions, the WT fans camp would be very much divided. Pretty much every fan is unified in today's management call.

Dude, it's Rhyno.

He's never made a post that is remotely accurate or not plain BS.

He is similar to Latrell's advisors - NFI.

Valheru

Coach
Papa was the best prop in the final series. JWH has won some comps because he has unlimited funds quality all around him for years.

No one expects you to not go in to bat for Papalli because you are a Raiders fan and he is a damn good player.

It is hard to argue against JWH being, if not the best prop, certainly the most impactful prop in the last 7 years. You may say it is the players around him but you would be wrong, there is demonstrable evidence that we are a far better team with him playing than with him not playing.

As a roosters fan who watches every roosters game and I know there are others that agree with me, we don't win any of those 3 premierships without him. He is probably right now our second most important player behind Teddy.

His 2015 season was some of the best prop play I have ever seen and we are a better than even chance of winning that comp IMO if he doesn't blow his knee.

JWH has nothing to prove anymore and anyone who doesn't see him as an elite prop and at minimum in the top 5 in the league is either blind or has a severe case of sour grapes. Papa on the other hand has everything to prove. Yeah he had an awesome season this year but it took his coach to "challenge" him for it to happen. His test comes next year and the year after and if he strings a few seasons like this year together and doesn't go back to his fat, lazy out of shape form of years past then he can be in the same conversation as JWH.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
As a roosters fan who watches every roosters game and I know there are others that agree with me, we don't win any of those 3 premierships without him. He is probably right now our second most important player behind Teddy.

These days I rate Keary, along with Teddy as our 2 most important players. I would then put JWH and SST on just about equal footing. In years gone by we really struggled without JWH, however it wasn't the case this year and that was because SST has now become a bona fide beast in the front row. In fact I think SST was every bit as good as JWH last year as well.

Frederick

Staff member
Latrell Mitchell's Manager is Wayde Rushton. He only signed on with him mid-year after he split from his previous Manager Steve Deacon. Thing is he has other people in his ear (e.g. Anthony Mundine) telling him he's worth more money.
Fairly certain Rushton was (or is) Pongas manager too, the same manager who has been trying to force the knights to cough up more money because Ponga is splitting from him so he wants one last large payday.

Clearly he's not a very good manager

Canard

Immortal
No one expects you to not go in to bat for Papalli because you are a Raiders fan and he is a damn good player.

It is hard to argue against JWH being, if not the best prop, certainly the most impactful prop in the last 7 years. You may say it is the players around him but you would be wrong, there is demonstrable evidence that we are a far better team with him playing than with him not playing.

His 2015 season was some of the best prop play I have ever seen and we are a better than even chance of winning that comp IMO if he doesn't blow his knee.

JWH has nothing to prove anymore and anyone who doesn't see him as an elite prop and at minimum in the top 5 in the league is either blind or has a severe case of sour grapes. Papa on the other hand has everything to prove. Yeah he had an awesome season this year but it took his coach to "challenge" him for it to happen. His test comes next year and the year after and if he strings a few seasons like this year together and doesn't go back to his fat, lazy out of shape form of years past then he can be in the same conversation as JWH.

Best joke post I've seen in 5 years.

Kudos to you.

horrie hastings

First Grade
If Anthony Mundine is advising Latrell no wonder negotiations are going pear shape everywhere if Mundines performance on Celebitry Name Game is anything to go by.

Last edited:

Cockosh

Juniors

Brilliant post.