What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brayden Williame

Dragsters

First Grade
Samy..the only go Euan has is pointing the finger at everyone else when he has rushed up out of the line creating a gap for the opposition to score....

Time for Euan and Lafai both to move on.

True.

It doesn't matter who we recruit or how the team lifts their effort from last season, if aitken is there to continually bleed tries to the opposition and every other coach knows it, we will struggle.

Even in 18 when we went on that winning streak he was letting tries in down our right edge.

Enough is enough...

getsmarty

Immortal
Still remember that game at Kogarah against Melbourne in 2018 were Aitken let Addo Carr score 3 down his side as well as 1 disallowed

What about the Parramatta game when Hayne and Radradra scored 4 tries ( if my memory serves me correctly )...McGregor hooked Aitken @ half time and replaced him with Mann and no tries scored in the 2nd half....

Then the genius drops mann the next week and Euan has never been dropped since....LOL

Dragsters

First Grade
Still remember that game at Kogarah against Melbourne in 2018 were Aitken let Addo Carr score 3 down his side as well as 1 disallowed

That's my point, we won that game so McGregor let that slide.

Just one reason he's not a first grade coach...

getsmarty

Immortal
That's my point, we won that game so McGregor let that slide.

Just one reason he's not a first grade coach...

McGregor has let Aitken's deficiencies slide for 4 years...should have had a long stint in Reserve Grade ages ago....Same as Lafai..

The end result being all the promising young guys who have left because they are never given an opportunity.

If the club are serious , they need to tell these 2 they are no longer required after this year and put them in CC Cup.

possm

Coach
McGregor has let Aitken's deficiencies slide for 4 years...should have had a long stint in Reserve Grade ages ago....Same as Lafai..

The end result being all the promising young guys who have left because they are never given an opportunity.

If the club are serious , they need to tell these 2 they are no longer required after this year and put them in CC Cup.
When Aitken and Lafai should have been let go or max extended for 1 year, they were extended long term. Our club hasn't got a clue.

nontime111

Juniors

yes its quiet disgusting to continually keep a very bad defensive playrr who offers very little in attack also...Lafai is ok to me, hes an ok player I can handle him as one centre if the others a total gun! but no, Aitken makes Lafai look awful sadly for Tim...I would rather a replacement for Tim also but he CAN tackle and does have a gun offload, I wouldnt mind Lomax OR Willame as his partner but NEVER to Aitken ever playing first grade for us again NO other coach in history would pick Aitken, this one relationship of great friendship obviously with this player shows MAry can NEVER drop anyone cos theyre best mates..very very sad for us and has ruined us for years, I think Aitken is the ONE weak link we have had and I blame Aitken alone for our failures the last 3 years
so ANYONE but AITKEN!

a lot of good signs around WIlliame he goes FAR better than Aitken for a start, get him in there, hes good with D also and seems to be a player who just gets better with age like Cook...check this out...

Dragonslayer

First Grade
yes its quiet disgusting to continually keep a very bad defensive playrr who offers very little in attack also...Lafai is ok to me, hes an ok player I can handle him as one centre if the others a total gun! but no, Aitken makes Lafai look awful sadly for Tim...I would rather a replacement for Tim also but he CAN tackle and does have a gun offload, I wouldnt mind Lomax OR Willame as his partner but NEVER to Aitken ever playing first grade for us again NO other coach in history would pick Aitken, this one relationship of great friendship obviously with this player shows MAry can NEVER drop anyone cos theyre best mates..very very sad for us and has ruined us for years, I think Aitken is the ONE weak link we have had and I blame Aitken alone for our failures the last 3 years
so ANYONE but AITKEN!

a lot of good signs around WIlliame he goes FAR better than Aitken for a start, get him in there, hes good with D also and seems to be a player who just gets better with age like Cook...check this out...

The issue I have with this video is that it is 10yrs ago, yes the highlights look good, but he's been at the Storm, Knights, Parra, Manly and now Catalans. If I remember correctly he was referred to as "the cursed one" as he had never won an NRL 1st grade game.

So, "the cursed one" joining the Dragons with McGregor at the helm, sounds perfect. Bye McGregor!!!!

nontime111

Juniors
The issue I have with this video is that it is 10yrs ago, yes the highlights look good, but he's been at the Storm, Knights, Parra, Manly and now Catalans. If I remember correctly he was referred to as "the cursed one" as he had never won an NRL 1st grade game.

So, "the cursed one" joining the Dragons with McGregor at the helm, sounds perfect. Bye McGregor!!!!
well maybe we should fastrack Ramsey hed be a great centre....or try Ravi there? what about Sailor? I just really cant stand Aitken hes our weakest link and pretty cursed himself judging by how many tries he lets in..