What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

Tiger5150

Bench

Genuinely not trying to be a smartarse but geez Im glad Im not a StGilly supporter. My team are rubbish but trying. There just seems to be something broken at the Dragons, their systems arent working and they just seem to make bad decisions.

Not saying Luciano is a world beater and he obviously needs to work on his fitness but he is young, big, strong and good hands. I cringed when I saw the Dragons media tweet boasting about bringing back a GF player from 10 years ago.

BennyV

Referee
Genuinely not trying to be a smartarse but geez Im glad Im not a StGilly supporter. My team are rubbish but trying. There just seems to be something broken at the Dragons, their systems arent working and they just seem to make bad decisions.

Not saying Luciano is a world beater and he obviously needs to work on his fitness but he is young, big, strong and good hands. I cringed when I saw the Dragons media tweet boasting about bringing back a GF player from 10 years ago.
Even more cringeworthy is the number of Facebook fans cheering and welcoming him back!

Our club is f**ked. Comfortably the worst run club in the league.

MKCS

Juniors
With Merrin I guess it's how much they paid and what role he will play. I think most teams like experience on the bench so if he's going to be an experienced bench player who occasionally gets a start AND he is playing decent I think it's good.

He was pretty woeful at Penrith though. How has he gone at Leeds? Also, maybe more importantly why haven't the Dragons signed any backs for 2020? A backline of Sailor/Dufty, Sailor, Lafai, Aitken and Lomax is without question the worst backline in the comp. Even players like Curtis Scott would be major upgrades for that backline.

BennyV

Referee
With Merrin I guess it's how much they paid and what role he will play. I think most teams like experience on the bench so if he's going to be an experienced bench player who occasionally gets a start AND he is playing decent I think it's good.

He was pretty woeful at Penrith though. How has he gone at Leeds? Also, maybe more importantly why haven't the Dragons signed any backs for 2020? A backline of Sailor/Dufty, Sailor, Lafai, Aitken and Lomax is without question the worst backline in the comp. Even players like Curtis Scott would be major upgrades for that backline.
If he was part of a decent prop rotation with a couple of hard-asses and maybe a decent youngster learning his trade, Merrin would have been a decent signing. It’s where he should have always been - whatever f**khole decided he was a long-minute lock instead of a prop should be shot.

However, no doubt we will bring him back to play huge minutes in the 13 jersey, and we’ve let go out only skilful forward to do it! Epic failure. We are actively making our forward pack worse while maintaining the plod in our backline.

Dave's mate

Juniors
If he was part of a decent prop rotation with a couple of hard-asses and maybe a decent youngster learning his trade, Merrin would have been a decent signing. It’s where he should have always been - whatever f**khole decided he was a long-minute lock instead of a prop should be shot.

However, no doubt we will bring him back to play huge minutes in the 13 jersey, and we’ve let go out only skilful forward to do it! Epic failure. We are actively making our forward pack worse while maintaining the plod in our backline.
Was only behind Tamlolololo for the best lock in the game back in 2016. His form fell of a cliff after TMM slammed his missus and he's never recovered

Latest posts