What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melbourne Storm Australasia's Best Sporting Team

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I reckon I will see a Perth kid play for Australia before a Victorian.

I do like West Australia, have lived there. Sadly spent time in Melbourne too, shyte place, shyte cricket players, Dennis Lillee was cool.

taipan

Referee
Given the quality and prestige of this study you've got every reason to be proud the Sharks made it.

A very thorough study ,covering a ;large number of requirements, and TBH the way the Sharks have been operating over the years,I'm flabbergasted we'd even make a top 100.

ReddFelon

Juniors
I reckon I will see a Perth kid play for Australia before a Victorian.

I do like West Australia, have lived there. Sadly spent time in Melbourne too, shyte place, shyte cricket players, Dennis Lillee was cool.

Hold up, are you saying Dennis Lillee was cool because he was from WA or did you think he was a Vic?

Lambretta

First Grade
This was posted in the SMH and someone inevitably said "what about the Roosters'

Yeah, obviously forgot coming 15th in 2016

Either that or they counted 5 back from 2019 and got as far as 2017

Perth Red

Post Whore
Don't tell our new Chairman, he doesn't think NRL can be popular in anywhere other than two states!

Latest posts