What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

I’m over LM.

His team come back crawling now because we shot them in the head financially.

They realised their error of judgment and only then do they behave in a respectful way. Creeps. They had no idea how hated and detested they would become.

Im sticking with Madge and the roosters.

We are a laughing stock if we entertain his crap again. It’s bad for players and new signings.

Rugby league is one of the most diverse, well integrated, culturally rich and non racist games on planet earth. I’ve never heard a fan insult a player by virtue of his cultural background.

Plenty of other reasons but not race.

That is who we are as Tigers fans. We respect merit and character above all things.

Racists are not fans, they are unable to understand and be with our game. They are unworthy social geniuss.

I hope that is other people’s experiences too.

Last edited:

BrotherJim05

Bench
Would much rather we sign a 100% committed Lomax than a flip flopping Latrell. LM salary is probably Lomax and Leileu combined, which leaves us with cash to go after Addo Carr if he becomes available. We could legit end up with the following added to our 2020 roster:
Leileu
Lomax
Musgrove
Addo Carr

Would much rather we sign a 100% committed Lomax than a flip flopping Latrell. LM salary is probably Lomax and Leileu combined, which leaves us with cash to go after Addo Carr if he becomes available. We could legit end up with the following added to our 2020 roster:
Leileu
Lomax
Musgrove
Addo Carr

Add Stephano from the eels, they won’t keep him, they are sniffing around for replacements.

The last thing we want is lm instead of this kind of opportunity as to the players you have listed.

When he rings back, let’s hope we are on the phone.

Titans offering 550 I hear, so lms lost about 700 in a week. Outstanding effort.

it takes sincere skill and great insight to lose 100k a day and become just about the most hated player in the game at the same time.

Its turned to shiz for Latrell Mitchell...because he crossed us.

Block his calls, ef him off.

Last edited:

super_coach

First Grade
I reckon Latrell is exactly what we need. The problem is we need a 100% committed Latrell with a point to prove.

The problem with JAC is that we don't really need a winger but then again we need speed and he has it.

We need quality outside backs but fullback is the best position to replace with a gun. I'm not sure where Mbye will play as well. I reckon in the centres he goes pretty well.

Would still love Mitchell..but if we could snag the Fox and Lomax for the same coin as Mitchell you would probably take the two for the price of one option

Tigerm

First Grade
Add Stephano from the eels, they won’t keep him, they are sniffing around for replacements.

The last thing we want is lm instead of this kind of opportunity as to the players you have listed.

When he rings back, let’s hope we are on the phone.

Titans offering 550 I hear, so lms lost about 700 in a week. Outstanding effort.

it takes sincere skill and great insight to lose 100k a day and become just about the most hated player in the game at the same time.

Its turned to shiz for Latrell Mitchell...because he crossed us.

Block his calls, ef him off.
What are you going to do, if LM comes here?:eek:o_O:D

BrotherJim05

Bench
Geez if we can add Stefano to our 2020 roster we will be in great shape. I know he hasn't debut yet but he would be excellent bench impact.

If LM comes calling we should be like, yeah sorry mate but we can only offer you $600k a season. And we definitely can organise $400k worth of TPAs. Did I say can? I definitely didn't, I meant to say CAN not. I have no idea how this $1.2 million Meriton apartment has your name on the deed. Better ask Harry T, he isn't affiliated with us in any way anymore.....anyway, yeah $600k a season, sorry mate take it or leave it.

Tigers Tale

Juniors
I might just be a hard marker but Lomax is yet to impress me as a player.

I personally don't think he is that quick, I am pretty sure he doesn't have much of a passing game yet and his footy brain is still developing....so to think he is our solution at fullback might be a bit off. Sure, he is young but at the moment I'd put him and Thompson on a level footing as fullbacks. Lomax might develop but I don't think he is going to be our saviour since missing out on Mitchell.

If we do chase him I wouldn't pay too much because he may end up in the centres....where again, I reckon he is very much just another Momirovski.

Just my opinion.....

Tiger05

First Grade
I think it's significant that the Roosters, the team that know LM best, are pretty OK with letting him leave.

It sounds like they want him gone. He is potentially a great player but I reckon he just doesn't have the drive to succeed.

For his sake I hope he turns it around. I honestly feel sorry for the kid. I reckon he likes footy but probably hates the media and attention. I also reckon he isn't like a lot of people and he doesn't like partying. So he doesn't go away overseas with his Rorter buddies because he would prefer to stay at home.

MomoMud

Juniors
The Mole this morning
TIGERS HUNGRY FOR SHARK
Now that the Tigers have pulled out of the race to sign Latrell Mitchell, they have ramped up their bid to sign Cronulla utility Matt

Moylan.
The Sharks are reportedly happy to let Moylan go after an injury-plagued season that saw him play just 11 games in 2019.
The Tigers have money to spend following Ryan Matterson’s departure and see Moylan as a valuable player given his ability to play almost anywhere in the backline

tiger05premier

Juniors
The Mole this morning
TIGERS HUNGRY FOR SHARK
Now that the Tigers have pulled out of the race to sign Latrell Mitchell, they have ramped up their bid to sign Cronulla utility Matt

Moylan.
The Sharks are reportedly happy to let Moylan go after an injury-plagued season that saw him play just 11 games in 2019.
The Tigers have money to spend following Ryan Matterson’s departure and see Moylan as a valuable player given his ability to play almost anywhere in the backline

Surely we aren't that desperate

I'd rather no signings than Matt Moylan

Das Hassler

Bench
It sounds like they want him gone. He is potentially a great player but I reckon he just doesn't have the drive to succeed.

For his sake I hope he turns it around. I honestly feel sorry for the kid. I reckon he likes footy but probably hates the media and attention. I also reckon he isn't like a lot of people and he doesn't like partying. So he doesn't go away overseas with his Rorter buddies because he would prefer to stay at home.

I think you're pretty close to the mark

Moylan a danger player, he might flourish under the harsh buy in Madge regime.

Madge will get to know him and what makes him tick. I’ve met Moylan people from his junior club and he’s very big on community things and they speak highly of him. His media portrayal has been unfair.

Otherwise, he’s a back with a pulse, so we should show some interest.

Last edited:

Tiger05

First Grade
I think you're pretty close to the mark

It just sounds that way doesn't it. He is 22. He probably comes from a poor Indigenous background where he is reasonably happy.

He is now probably in a whole bunch of situations he doesn't like at all and despite the fame and money he is probably unhappy.

I reckon give the guy a break and let him figure out what he wants to do.