What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jesse Ramien

Quigs

Immortal
Scummo should invite the sloth to travel on his new super duper Shark One plane. If they both agree I reckon I could organise one of those Malaysian Pilots that don't know north from south to be incharge of the flight.

See it the fharrker can land it on Mawsons Hut.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I hope you don't believe this.
Ferris will be 23 next year and on a development contract.
Xerri will be 20 next year and will be talked about for SOO.
At the end of next season, Ferris still won't have played an NRL game.

Xerri will always be talked about for SOO he is a love child of the channel 9 team, he wont play SOO Xerri from the sharks

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
That cant be true wasnt Chad in the squad i cant believe it
Chad like Jayden were once in the emerging squad, never made the full squad

Dugan and Moylan not picked for years.

Morris has retired.

So our current in the frame rep players

Graham, Xerri, Fifita, Johnson, Nikora and Uele.

cb4

First Grade
Xerri will always be talked about for SOO he is a love child of the channel 9 team, he wont play SOO Xerri from the sharks
Regardless of the story you just made up, my point stands.
Ferris won't play first grade next year, Bronson will.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Gee so many players to love to hate next year: Xerri Chad Moyza and B2 probably.

Doogs and SJ will be good for a few head shakes as well.

sandshark

Bench

Xerri will always be talked about for SOO he is a love child of the channel 9 team,

I reckon one day he might reach that level but this sentence here made me remember the time that Moylan was the love child of Channel 9. They pushed him for everything haha.

Moylan
Ponga
Xerri
Am I missing anyone notable? Channel 9 probably have a selection team just to pick their lovechild of the season.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Goes to show how good we are going.
I'd expect Ramien to be in their soon

We also have Nikora, Uele and Johnson who all played for the Kiwis
Fifita would get a call up if he made himself available
Ronaldo will get a look in for QLD soon, maybe not this year but soon.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Xerri will always be talked about for SOO he is a love child of the channel 9 team,

I reckon one day he might reach that level but this sentence here made me remember the time that Moylan was the love child of Channel 9. They pushed him for everything haha.

Moylan
Ponga
Xerri
Am I missing anyone notable? Channel 9 probably have a selection team just to pick their lovechild of the season.
Pearce, Cleary

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Goes to show how good we are going.
Yep.
Well Woods, Dugan and Moylan should not past it and did all wear Green and Gold not that long ago. That is on Bomber now.

Can only hope they all have good seasons.

I'd expect Ramien to be in their soon
Still say would have been happy with Dugan right centre Mulitano right wing. but accept Bomber has to build his own team and is obviously a Jesse fan, havng been involved before.

I am also a fan of the two tall good jumpers on the wing, Morris and Dugan could be great targets and great defenders of the high kick.

Who knows who will stand out pre season? Bomber did play as a starter Nikora game 1, not sure anyone predicted that.

txta2

Bench
We also have Nikora, Uele and Johnson who all played for the Kiwis
Fifita would get a call up if he made himself available
Ronaldo will get a look in for QLD soon, maybe not this year but soon.
I'm talking blues but yeah you are right the kiwis are representing bro

Frenzy.

Immortal
Already picked in the 2020 Blues emerging squad

64 named

Wade and Bronson the only Sharks.

There's a few LOLs in this

Luke Brooks? HAHAHAHA

NSW Blues Squad: Payne Haas, Kotoni Staggs (Brisbane Broncos), Jack Wighton, Nick Cotric (Canberra Raiders), Wade Graham (Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks), Curtis Sironen, Tom Trbojevic, Jake Trbojevic (Manly Warringah Sea Eagles), Josh Addo-Carr, Dale Finucane (Melbourne Storm), David Klemmer, Mitchell Pearce, Daniel Saifiti (Newcastle Knights), Nathan Brown, Blake Ferguson, Clint Gutherson, Ryan Matterson, Mitchell Moses (Parramatta Eels), Nathan Cleary (Penrith Panthers), Boyd Cordner, Angus Crichton, Luke Keary, Latrell Mitchell, Victor Radley, James Tedesco (Sydney Roosters), Damien Cook, Cameron Murray, James Roberts, Cody Walker (South Sydney Rabbitohs), Cameron McInnes, Tyson Frizell, Tariq Sims, Paul Vaughan (St George Illawarra Dragons), Luke Brooks (Wests Tigers).

Emerging Blues: Emre Guler, Curtis Scott (Canberra Raiders), Bronson Xerri (Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks), Reuben Garrick, Jack Gosiewski (Manly Warringah Sea Eagles), Ryan Papenhuyzen, (Melbourne Storm), Matt Burton, Spencer Leniu, Liam Martin (Penrith Panthers), Nat Butcher, Kyle Flanagan, Sam Verrills (Sydney Roosters), Campbell Graham, Liam Knight (South Sydney Rabbitohs).

Future Blues: Brendon Tumeth (Balmain Tigers), Trey Mooney, Clay Webb (Canberra Raiders), Paul Alamoti (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs), Sione Fainu, Tolu Koula, Ben Trbojevic, Kaeo Weekes (Manly Warringah Sea Eagles), Bradman Best, Mitch Black, Jonah Pezet (Newcastle Knights), Thomas Weaver, Josh Bevan (Northern Rivers), Jason Saab, Tyrell Sloan (St George Illawarra Dragons), Joseph Suaalii (South Sydney Rabbitohs).