What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Association Football

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
@Twizzle

Did you hear the news?

José Mourinho is Tottenham's new manager...

Why, Tottenham? Why?

was aware a few days back, I browse a Spurs forum daily

something had to happen Poch had lost the plot, we dropped to 14th on the ladder

would have rather some one else tho, he will be a stop gap as he's been sacked from every club he's been at

Eelementary

Post Whore
was aware a few days back, I browse a Spurs forum daily

something had to happen Poch had lost the plot, we dropped to 14th on the ladder

would have rather some one else tho, he will be a stop gap as he's been sacked from every club he's been at

I'm a Spurs man, myself - I am not happy, tbh.

Gronk

Staff member
How good are SFC playing ?

They stretched Roar, created lots of space which resulted in some nice goals.

Good game.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Berisha carving up his former club in the 'other Melbourne derby'. Their second and third goals have shown incredible execution. I feel like the quality of the A-League is up this year.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Why can't we produce players like that? Is it because our youths are too busy studying differential equations to focus on soccer practice?

Lol!

I think, however, that the answer is because we teach our kids to be "unselfish" at grass roots level; we promote ball movement, over ball control.

The Latin Americans, in particular, encourage their youth to dribble the ball at any cost, and you end up seeing players like Brazilian Ronaldo, Messi, Maradona, etc.

84 Baby

Referee
Lol!

I think, however, that the answer is because we teach our kids to be "unselfish" at grass roots level; we promote ball movement, over ball control.

The Latin Americans, in particular, encourage their youth to dribble the ball at any cost, and you end up seeing players like Brazilian Ronaldo, Messi, Maradona, etc.
I think Pou was being more racist than that
FatherlyFewAddax-size_restricted.gif