What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zampaa

Juniors
Laurie has since been charged with attempted murder. (Old Daine Laurie)
And Joel Romelo has been done for Assault on his girlfriend, breaking her eye socket, Stealing cars, Speeding in those cars, possession of ice, dealing ice, and probably more things I can't find info on.

Panther Pete

Juniors
One of the recent ones? I could’ve missed him.
I remember seeing one of the videos within the last week and thought I saw May in the background. If it was him he looked liked he hadn’t been doing weights as he looked quite slim which I thought could be from stress relating to his court matter. I will have a look at try and find it.

Whino

Bench
And Joel Romelo has been done for Assault on his girlfriend, breaking her eye socket, Stealing cars, Speeding in those cars, possession of ice, dealing ice, and probably more things I can't find info on.

What a turd.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Let the hand wringing begin. :p. Ground announcers are just that. Ground announcers. For me they don't make or break my experience at the footy. Winning does that. I loved the work that Scotty has done. But maybe it's time to move on.

OldPanther

Coach
Let the hand wringing begin. :p. Ground announcers are just that. Ground announcers. For me they don't make or break my experience at the footy. Winning does that. I loved the work that Scotty has done. But maybe it's time to move on.

I was just making a joke while informing everyone. I do find it weird they'd sack him. Game day without him will be weird lol.

mxlegend99

Referee
Personally not bothered in the slightest by this. I swear we sacked him before and brought him back not long after due to people being unhappy. I like him but at the end of the day he's just a man with a mic.

He does a decent job... and his voice is so familiar another will be odd. But I doubt people will really notice after a few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts