What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Schiller

nontime111

Juniors
haha, this forum totally rocks! How bizzare???..we went from bleak black despair for 4 years, now total arguing over which of the overflowing river of ultra block rocking machine like whizzkids is going to make it to superstardom! an insane batch of riches the footy gods are REAL cos we all prayed to them!!

Last edited:

BrissyRedV

Bench
Appoint Nathen Brown as coach in charge of pathways. Let Dean Young lose is grip on the SGI apron strings and prove himself elsewhere.
What we want and what we get are two separate things. D.Young will likely be a interim head coach in the unlikely event McGregor gets what he deserves.

BrissyRedV

Bench
We do not deserve Dean Young, we have had enough sh*t to put up with over the past 5 years.
Preaching to the choir. But by now, we should all know the likely direction the board will go as they have demonstrated time and time again over the past 2 decades. Bennett was an isolated case.

The calm one

Juniors
Settle petal..that was a bit outrageous for you...dont bite the @possm that tries to feed you in the wild.
Stay calm... your better than that.
Chosen One, trust me, I am very calm. Mate you have to realistic. If he was a racehorse with the form he has displayed as a coach, he would be in a tin of Chum

BLM01

First Grade
Chosen One, trust me, I am very calm. Mate you have to realistic. If he was a racehorse with the form he has displayed as a coach, he would be in a tin of Chum
Yes..oh wise one...you are correct.
What path you have chosen for Nathan would be for his own benefit and that path cannot be with the Dragons. Namaste!

possm

Coach
Oops x 100

But in a twisted way ir proves my point.

So, yes Lomax at 3 which in turn pushes the Feagai boy out
Don't be surprised to see Dufty or Lamax moved to 6 when Norman leaves the club.

At the moment, a brilliant young player could win a wing spot, a left centre spot or a five-eighth spot in our side. In time it would not surprise me to see Ramsey or Schiller both holding down a back 5 spot. Also, the Feagai brothers could hold down a wing/centre spot if they continue to develop their obvious skill-set.

redv13

Bench
Don't be surprised to see Dufty or Lamax moved to 6 when Norman leaves the club.

At the moment, a brilliant young player could win a wing spot, a left centre spot or a five-eighth spot in our side. In time it would not surprise me to see Ramsey or Schiller both holding down a back 5 spot. Also, the Feagai brothers could hold down a wing/centre spot if they continue to develop their obvious skill-set.
Why would Lomax play 6?? He is a centre and since being left alone at right centre he has been going quite well

possm

Coach
Why would Lomax play 6?? He is a centre and since being left alone at right centre he has been going quite well
Firstly, Lomax has all the skills needed to play well at 6 and it's a long time since we have had such a player at five-eieghth.

Secondly, it would only be a consideration if young guns such as the Feagai brothers who may take a places in the centre or wing.

With talented players like Ramsey, Schiller and the Feagai brothers coming through there is bound to be some re-shuffling done to cater for them. I mean there is also the possibility or in this case the probability that Dufty moves to 6 making way for a bigger-bodied Ramsey or Schiller.

It could very well be the case that in 2021/2022 we will have a young talented backline full of speed such as follows:

1. Schiller
2. Ramsey
3. Lomax
4. Feagai
5. Feagai
6. Dufty
7. Clune or Sullivan

All home young juniors with speed and talent. Hopefully, by the time they make first-grade, we will have a great new coach and the above players will have good defensive skills as well.