What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

BLM01

First Grade
https://instagram.com/redv.army?igshid=yyq2wfj90v8r

There you go mate. For anyone else who is interested, it’s in the account’s story, not a post.

NB I’ve no real idea on the rules around sharing links to fb/insta/Twitter. Mods please delete if not ok.
Has anyone thought that may be an old post or typical social media fake news..as the ccourt date is even wrong it has been brought back earlier in feb when originally it was Mar 2

Last edited:

SBD82

Coach
Has anyone thought that may be an old post or typical social media fake news..as the ccourt date is even wrong it has been brought back earlier in feb when originally it was Mar 2
It may have been copied from somewhere. But it has to be a new post to be in the insta story.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
It may have been copied from somewhere. But it has to be a new post to be in the insta story.
It’s new he probably just stuffed up the date. He said news coming yesterday but it only just come through today. I was hoping something more substantial but good news is good news if true.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
No George..it is in the public forum on a social media platform. It has to be true.:rolleyes:
Just like this forum, a lot of bullshit gets blown through here too. But If I see some pending Dragons news I’m going to share it.
"If found convicted he's sentenced to life in prison" [sic]

Poorly written and factually incorrect.
The bloke may not be a literary genius, doesn’t mean he doesn’t know people that know people. Some of the stupidest people I’ve ever met are footballers or people that hang out with footballers.

SBD82

Coach
Just like this forum, a lot of bullshit gets blown through here too. But If I see some pending Dragons news I’m going to share it.
The bloke may not be a literary genius, doesn’t mean he doesn’t know people that know people. Some of the stupidest people I’ve ever met are footballers or people that hang out with footballers.
Or frequent rugby league forums.

BLM01

First Grade

Nothing wrong with sharing....just lets not get too excited about potential good news (that we are all seeking) is all I am entertaining.
If it were true someone in the media would be made aware of.it..or those close to it who would not want to jeopardise any case would keep their cards very close to their chest me thinks and not let info like that sneak out which can only do more harm and good unless the charges have been withdrawn or a settlement out of court is looming and there will be no trial which the media would be all over that

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
That's ok. But it needs to be seen for what it is, a rumour.

getsmarty

Immortal
DRAGON FLIES TO TITANS?

The Courier-Mail reports Gold Coast are set to sign St George Illawarra winger Jonus Pearson on a two-year deal in an immediate switch.

Pearson joined the Dragons on a two-year deal ahead of the 2019 season, but will reportedly get an early release.

The Titans are looking to bolster their outside back stocks and still have five spots on their roster to fill.

Parramatta winger Josh Hoffman has also been linked with a move back to the Titans.

The Dragons have been reportedly in talks with Catalans and former Manly flyer Brayden Wiliame.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...u/news-story/726fe3e58b6f52326a837440a2d2835a

P.S Been in here for days.....LOL

Bill Dragon

Juniors
Not sure how reliable this info is however someone posted on Twitter that Latrell Mitchell was spotted with the Dragons team at Sutherland Leisure Centre today.

CronullaSaint

Juniors
Latrell may just fall into our lap the way things are going. No credit to anyone at the club, just the cirumstances. We will see.