What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Overrated snacks/foods

mongoose

Coach
M&M's - The plain ones are too sweet and get sickening very quickly. They're sort of bland as well to be honest.

Avocado - I usually get Guac on my burritos and taco's but some people go nuts over Avo's, they are really nothing special.

Twisties - I've never been big on Twisties, give me Cheezels anyday over Twisties.

Zadar

Juniors
Raspberry’s- overpriced, not overly flavourful or juicy.

Zambreros, the moment someone mentioned it reminds them of a soiled nappy, I’ve never eaten another.

Crunchy/violet crumble, like your teeth are scraping on a chalkboard.

Couldn't stand it as a kid and that was probably the last time I tried it , horrible sweet and just yuk.

same here. I have a vivid memory from early primary school (Bonnet Bay public) of two girls who’d gorged on coloured popcorn and both threw up in the bubbler sink in the playground. It looked vile.. and I never drank from those bubblers again. So maybe that’s where my hatred for it also comes from.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Mince pies. f**king maggot packs. Get a decent steak pie you plebs.
Beef sausages. Dry, sawdusty, crappy things. Pork or GTFO. I’ll make an exception for South African Boerwors though.
Gnocchi. Heavy glutinous lumps that clog your gut.
Cheerios/saveloys/cocktail sausages. Bland over processed meat in a vomit inducing red skin. And kransky is just the same shit for adults.
Dagwood dogs. The worst kind of sausage covered in heart attack inducing batter that’s been fried in year old oil then robbed of any crunch and rendered a foul, soggy mess by dunking it in the cheapest tomato sauce available.

Bazal

Post Whore
Noodles. Especially pho. Massively over rated

s5lXbCyvOy3xFLNdoXVBb2-6wlSk8s0RpleMebUe-m5-uY9cjs_y6TCkT6VdjA5CqJdPw0ukaSskPNxVHvUCVmQnu_KCWgjz57dWHsz-eDGGncZLD2AwAl7YgjLlz6eCaMcM=w220-h124

horrie hastings

First Grade

One of the guys I went to school with, his mother used to make the most beautiful light fluffy home made gnocchi , whatever ever sauce she made used to cling to them and they were a delight to eat but I do agree there are some very ordinary gnocchi around and when you had a bad one they are hard to forget.

Last edited: