What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Overrated snacks/foods

horrie hastings

First Grade
same here. I have a vivid memory from early primary school (Bonnet Bay public) of two girls who’d gorged on coloured popcorn and both threw up in the bubbler sink in the playground. It looked vile.. and I never drank from those bubblers again. So maybe that’s where my hatred for it also comes from.

My sister wont eat carrot now pretty much for the same reason, she saw a kid throw up at school and said all she can remember is the chunks of carrot in it.

Incorrect

Coach
Krispy Kreme donuts, actually never have eaten one and never want to, when i worked backed in a Liquor warehouse years ago some of the guys who were driving the delivery vans would come back with Krispy Kremes, the smell was horrible and the fat would seep through the bags and boxes, enough to put me off for life.
Same same

My f**king in-laws used to bring a box full of the things over for my 2 kids whenever they visited.... As soon as they'd leave, I'd toss them in the garbage. Horrid looking things.... And so were the donuts!!! Zing!!

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Krispy Kreme are the Maccas fries of donuts. Actually pretty tasty for about 5 minutes after they come out of the oven, then they cool and all the nasty fat in them congealed and they turn into a foul flaccid mess. And of course because KK were way over ambitious when they first opened here they had to close most of their stores so the only place you find them are in servos where they’ve been sitting in a display case all day.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Baklava is awesome

Sickly sweet, awful texture and leaves you feeling dirty after you eat it. Never had something that can taste wet and dry at the same time.

Always need about 4L of water afterwards to wash it down.

To be fair I’ve never had a home made version.

Generalzod

Immortal
Sickly sweet, awful texture and leaves you feeling dirty after you eat it. Never had something that can taste wet and dry at the same time.

Yeah I like the Greek style Baklava only because it is sweet, I like the Lebanese style but it’s a bit dry..my mother god bless her soul used to make a good baklava.

The Rosco

Bench
Mango.
Vile, vomit inducing smelly fkkn things.
You can smell one in the house. Much like how you can smell something that's gone off in the back of the fridge.
And while we're at it . . . hot desserts. We don't live in Alaska. you don't need to heat your custard.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Mango.
Vile, vomit inducing smelly fkkn things.
You can smell one in the house. Much like how you can smell something that's gone off in the back of the fridge.
And while we're at it . . . hot desserts. We don't live in Alaska. you don't need to heat your custard.
Isn’t it considered high treason in Australia not to like mango?

Or is it just in Queensland?

myrrh ken

First Grade

Something that you have to have with coffee to make it bearable is not good

Latest posts