What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are your favourite rugby league images ?

i220ZKo.png

When did Grace Jones play footy?

horrie hastings

First Grade
That was the washed out round too, wasn’t it? Only a couple of games played due to the week’s torrential rain?

Yes, you are right I had forgotten about that but you are spot on, that is why we ended up being on sevens big league for that round. Despite all the rain during the week the Sydney Sports Ground looked like a beautiful green carpet , the best the Sports Ground surface had looked for many a year.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Shout out to this legend and great ambassador to our game. The great Ron Coote
View attachment 35086

He sadly lost his home to the bushfires today. We are thinking of you Ron

Champion guy Ron Coote. When the news reported his house being lost not long after they were showing a group of people having a slap up lunch or breakfast and i'm almost certain Bob Mc Carthy was one of the people at the table, if it wasn't him he has a double.

Sparkles 2001

Juniors
What does this image mean to the people out there? So many mixed emotions in this photo, incredible photography. The realisation of being the premiership winners and how sweet it tastes. Then the other side of things with the shattering thought of just how close some came yet so very very far, brutal stuff

Attachments

• BA140EF9-F2DF-4FF8-99FC-6C344366D6E4.jpeg
    BA140EF9-F2DF-4FF8-99FC-6C344366D6E4.jpeg
    63.7 KB · Views: 42

Desert Qlder

First Grade
My favourite Rugby League image was Jamie Goddard walloping the wanker Andrew Johns.

No need for a pictiure you all know what it looks like. Timeless imagery.

King hit

Coach
The bloke has been retired for 13 years and you're still trying to get the taste of his seman out of your mouth. Hilarious.
I wouldn’t be to surprised if they are actually in love with him. Seem to think and talk about him even more then what the most devoted Knights supporters do