What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Centre of Excellence Build

Delboy

First Grade
Now this looks like a sexy design to me. Ours just doesn't have that WOW factor at all. I hope that the pictures of ours so far isn't the final design and that it will change when they release the actual architectural designs.

North Queensland Cowboys COE
http://eplanning.townsville.qld.gov...cess.aspx?id=Cnvza7XRAL1UIqN2+EJYKw==&ext=pdf
It's the new disease, outrage. Gronk on everything centre or centre right, Ram on most things that don't fall into his vision of perfection.

As before social media is full of outrage and school children led by the nose by lefty teachers.

We are getting a COE, the current demountables are modular similar or better than the soccer ferals build that everyone wet their pants over, and will be replaced by a permanent structure which the club had some input. But let's get outraged , oh well.

Gronk

Staff member
It's the new disease, outrage. Gronk on everything centre or centre right, Ram on most things that don't fall into his vision of perfection.

As before social media is full of outrage and school children led by the nose by lefty teachers.

Do you see the irony in your post ?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

We are getting a COE, the current demountables are modular similar or better than the soccer ferals build that everyone wet their pants over, and will be replaced by a permanent structure which the club had some input. But let's get outraged , oh well.
I'm outraged by your outrage at people's outrage.

Gronk

Staff member
One day, all the Boomers will be gone. Then where will the planet be?

giphy.gif

T-Boon

Coach
I just cant stand by any more and accept the way white women have ruined the planet for future generations. It is NOT okay.