What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho. Ho. Ho.

Blair

Coach
Mate, how you getting on?

We're OK here in Katoomba, thanks. It's about 30 kms from that flashpoint in Lithgow.

Lithgow is a real Rugby League town, tough as nails over there. My workmate, Jay, is from there. NZ Maori background, he lives here in Katoomba but he has Whanau camped in his lounge-room, as they got evacuated.

That's the reality of this disaster. He'll have a big Xmas Day though, everyone needs to let off some steam.

Blair

Coach
Stay strong blair

Was thinking of you the other week when the blue Mountains caught fire

Cheers Matt. We had relative calm today and yesterday, but tomorrow is back to the horror show.

Things will be dodgy where you are too. No fires but extreme heat. I can't wait till footy season.

On the positive, here's me rocking the Warriors cap in Hanoi, Vietnam in May last year. No matter how far away I'm always proud, as I know you and others here are too.

See you for Round One in March.

blar_hanoi_bike_tour.jpg

Last edited:

ozbash

Referee
Happy festivities guys.

I'm following the fires with intrest..really feel for the people..

Hope you all stay safe..

Cheers to Rich, Em Kay and Meth for the awesome work keeping this place ticking over..

Last edited:
Cheers Matt. We had relative calm today and yesterday, but tomorrow is back to the horror show.

Things will be dodgy where you are too. No fires but extreme heat. I can't wait till footy season.

On the positive, here's me rocking the Warriors cap in Hanoi, Vietnam in May last year. No matter how far away I'm always proud, as I know you and others here are too.

See you for Round One in March.

View attachment 35125

Yeah hot as
We had a fire about 20km from home before christmas. Was bad. Heaps of burnt leaves and stuff all around our house
Scary