What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hybrideel

Bench
We had a firebug at my stations local area for a while which prevented us from going to help with the bigger fires. Apparently like throwing sparklers out of car windows. Maybe a curiosity or a bit of fun for some people but they are taking resources away from where they are needed most. For over a month our truck had to sit there just in case

We had a firebug at my stations local area for a while which prevented us from going to help with the bigger fires. Apparently like throwing sparklers out of car windows. Maybe a curiosity or a bit of fun for some people but they are taking resources away from where they are needed most. For over a month our truck had to sit there just in case
Did they catch him or it just stopped?

strider

Post Whore
I just can't understand it - gotta be mentally ill .... little kids I can understand, I'm talking like 10 or less - they are dumb and just don't get it .... but grown ups - mind blowing .... do they not comprehend the end result? Or just not care?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I just can't understand it - gotta be mentally ill .... little kids I can understand, I'm talking like 10 or less - they are dumb and just don't get it .... but grown ups - mind blowing .... do they not comprehend the end result? Or just not care?
The end result is that people take climate change seriously and vote out the government. Surely that's a good thing?!?!?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You're a lunatic.
Vindictive little merkins already made clear their desire to figuratively burn shit down when they didn't get the politics they wanted at the last election. For plenty of them it'd be a short hop from figurative to literal.

Bazal

Post Whore
Vindictive little merkins already made clear their desire to figuratively burn shit down when they didn't get the politics they wanted at the last election. For plenty of them it'd be a short hop from figurative to literal.

Sorry.

You're a f**king lunatic.