What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

84 Baby

Referee
I don’t know, plenty of Estates with families out that way for the Eels to build a following.
I drive through that area regularly so I’ve seen it develop. Drove my wife through the block within Windsor, Old Windsor, Fairway & Memorial this week and her response was something like “f**ken hell, how many merkins can they fit in this area?”
There’s a thousand houses (some real nice ones too) in that area, which puts them walking distance to ground. Reckon that’s a decent trade off.

strider

Post Whore
I drive through that area regularly so I’ve seen it develop. Drove my wife through the block within Windsor, Old Windsor, Fairway & Memorial this week and her response was something like “f**ken hell, how many merkins can they fit in this area?”
There’s a thousand houses (some real nice ones too) in that area, which puts them walking distance to ground. Reckon that’s a decent trade off.
Did she use the word "merkins"? ... if so, well trained

hindy111

Post Whore
Salesi was outplayed by Davey.
I'd be suprised if he amounted to much more then 2 or 3 yrs in NSW cup before getting a job and retiring .

lingard

Coach
I've dropped my wife off at a few gigs out that way too. Plenty of 21st birthdays going on in Kellyville these days.

Do you like older women? Actually, disregard that comment. I think I got it all mixed up. 21st birthday parties. Yeah, I get it, now. (I think?) :rolleyes:

toddymac66

Juniors
Hey fellas die hard parra boy here and new to the forum.
Hearing whispers that former nsw cup Balmain reggies captain Jared Farlow has landed an assistant reggies coaching gig at the club ? Can anyone confirm ? Watched him a fair abit in his playing days not sure if he’s upto coaching just yet

84 Baby

Referee
Welcome merkin. To answer your question I can confirm I don’t know who the f**k Jared Farlow is

Gronk

Staff member
Hey fellas die hard parra boy here and new to the forum.
Hearing whispers that former nsw cup Balmain reggies captain Jared Farlow has landed an assistant reggies coaching gig at the club ? Can anyone confirm ? Watched him a fair abit in his playing days not sure if he’s upto coaching just yet
Welcome to the nut house Todd.

Latest posts