What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latrell (officially signs with Souths 13/1/20)

Liddell

Juniors
Someone on here posted the stats, I think Matulino played 20 plus games for the tigers before his injury and zero after his injury. Burgess played after his injury, and gi just couldn't be f**ked anymore. So on the b.s. scale Matulino would rate a 0 both souff's players a solid 10. Also can't forget to mention that it took the nrl 4 months to aprove matilinos retirement and Burgess at least 8 minutes, which just so happened be the most convenient time in the player market. Cheers

It was a few weeks difference between the two but I won't poke you as I know what it's like to offer a player $1mill and be rejected.

Souths would give anything for Sam to be playing again, yet Balmain knew after 3 mintues of first grade they'd f**ked up with Matulino. You are the lucky ones.

Difference is Souths can find replacements easily, you have to give a 68kg reject 5/8 from Canterbury whatever he wants then slide a guy with a broken neck a blank cheque because he won a comp with your most hated team.

It's not easy accepting you follow that club, but you do. So get some teef jokes, maybe a centrelink one and just pray that Lattrell really just wants the cash, because it's been 10 years since you have anything to do in september other than death ride other sides, and unless he signs, it may be 10 more.

Cheers.

simmo05

Bench
It was a few weeks difference between the two but I won't poke you as I know what it's like to offer a player $1mill and be rejected.

Souths would give anything for Sam to be playing again, yet Balmain knew after 3 mintues of first grade they'd f**ked up with Matulino. You are the lucky ones.

Difference is Souths can find replacements easily, you have to give a 68kg reject 5/8 from Canterbury whatever he wants then slide a guy with a broken neck a blank cheque because he won a comp with your most hated team.

It's not easy accepting you follow that club, but you do. So get some teef jokes, maybe a centrelink one and just pray that Lattrell really just wants the cash, because it's been 10 years since you have anything to do in september other than death ride other sides, and unless he signs, it may be 10 more.

Cheers.
Fun fact, I don't want him at the tigers. Did at the start, but such a drama queen, I'm like everyone else on here, just waiting for the ensuing lols!

I'm happy with my mob, we didn't need kids to donate their piggy bank money to get back into the comp. Cheers

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
Fun fact, I don't want him at the tigers. Did at the start, but such a drama queen, I'm like everyone else on here, just waiting for the ensuing lols!

I'm happy with my mob, we didn't need kids to donate their piggy bank money to get back into the comp. Cheers

No, you just had to cease existing. Curled up in the fetal position and said “good bye”

Murdoch shafted you and you didn’t have the courage to fight

No longer in the NRL and never to return

The Rosco

Bench
No, you just had to cease existing. Curled up in the fetal position and said “good bye”

Murdoch shafted you and you didn’t have the courage to fight

No longer in the NRL and never to return
WOD, if we would have known that giving up our time to march to let you merkins back in the comp was going to result in ingrates like yourself . . . well, youse could have gone and fkked yourselves.
" you didn't have the courage to fight" Bahahah. The whole of rugby league fought for you. You make out like you stood alone to face the adversity in a pose akin to the statue of Jebadiah Springfield
For some stupid reason, the whole of rugby league put aside their loyalties and marched for you merkins.
Listening to you nowadays, we wonder why the fkk we did it.
The turd was 3/4 down the shitter. why didn't we just flush and let it go ?
Why ?? !!

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
WOD, if we would have known that giving up our time to march to let you merkins back in the comp was going to result in ingrates like yourself . . . well, youse could have gone and fkked yourselves.
For some stupid reason, the whole of rugby league put aside their loyalties and marched for you merkins.
Listening to you nowadays, we wonder why the fkk we did it.
The turd was 3/4 down the shitter. why didn't we just flush and let it go ?

mate, I’m just responding to you lot on this forum
From day one of me recently this joint all you lot do it put shit on us and our fans.
Are you suggesting I should just roll over and take it
You wouldn’t

Zadar

Juniors
Now, has anyone got an update on what’s actually happening with this bloke?

Fatcat richo reportedly said they won’t be giving back the 120k to the roosters, maybe latrell will have to ante up if he wants to play this year.

Or Souths could just get it over and done with by handing Murray over and the roosters give them $120k instead:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
Fatcat richo reportedly said they won’t be giving back the 120k to the roosters, maybe latrell will have to ante up if he wants to play this year.

Or Souths could just get it over and done with by handing Murray over and the roosters give them $120k instead:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

In your dreams:grinning:

the kid ain’t going anywhere. He’ll be our captain and a one club man:champagne:

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Wily old dog... Not very wily.

Interesting choice of name though.

Wily: skilled at gaining an advantage, especially deceitfully.

How apt. Premiership gained by lying...

Pretending that souffs got back in under their own steam...

The illusion that souffs are the battlers club...

All hilarious falsehoods.

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
Wily old dog... Not very wily.

Interesting choice of name though.

Wily: skilled at gaining an advantage, especially deceitfully.

How apt. Premiership gained by lying...

Pretending that souffs got back in under their own steam...

The illusion that souffs are the battlers club...

All hilarious falsehoods.

Your senses are numb. No maybe about it.

And I like the fact your team no longer exists

Vic Mackey

Referee
I get that it’s trolling, and I feel stupid taking the time to explain it, yet I only ever see Souths fans pull out the ‘your team no longer exists’ card. It makes zero sense when I support the Wests Tigers, who were established in 2000.

Especially when it’s from a club who literally sold itself to keep them from going extinct for a second time. It’s like selling your house, renting it back from the new owners and claiming it’s still your property.

Mr Spock!

Referee
If the ONLY reason my club was still in existence, was that fans of every other NRL club gave up their time to help save it, I sure as hell wouldn't be putting shit on those same fans in the way you do.
I'd be grateful.
But maybe that's just me.

All nrl clubs sent lawyers on news ltds side to argue AGAINST Souths readmission bar the Bulldogs.

Let's remember that part of history.

Your club sold itself out.

You could have fought with us but chose to die.