What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pre Season

pantherpuddy

Juniors
After seeing all the video's posted from the club so far it has given us great insight into how we are trained and the resources we have as a club. It all looks very impressive with first class technology and facilities and some very knowledgeable staff.
There will be no excuses if we dont start the season as one of the fittest, fastest, strongest teams in the comp !
We seem to have a very good bunch of background staff at the club these days which is great to see.

Fangs

Coach
There is going to be one very long chapter about Phil Could in the next Panthers book. Whenever it's released.

Need to win another premiership first.

betcats

Referee
I guess Ivan Cleary , Matt Cameron or maybe the Board is responsible. I have no idea as I'm not part of the club, I'm just a member and a fan !
What point are you trying to make ?

I think if you look back we really started trying to ramp up our social media under Gus.

This preseason stuff has been brilliant so far so someone at the club currently deserves a lot credit for the idea and for pulling it off so well. You have to give credit to the coaching staff for allowing the guys to film and interview during preseason also.

Panther Mick

Juniors
Someone on FB claimed they saw her down the street in her Panthers 2020 gear.

Yet she doesn't come up on the Panthers website under the coaches. Only Pete Green does as senior physio.

On LinkedIn Peter Green is the senior physio who assists the Head Physio. Whoever that now is.

https://www.penrithpanthers.com.au/teams/
Maybe she has left or taken another role at the club.

Last edited:

Blues Riff

Bench
Well, it's a shame if she's gone. Krystal was competent and appeared to have a good rapport with the players. She was also a good role model for young girls.
-possibly on extended leave though as posted above.

Kilkenny

Coach
Well, it's a shame if she's gone. Krystal was competent and appeared to have a good rapport with the players. She was also a good role model for young girls.
-possibly on extended leave though as posted above.

It is what it is I guess.

New regime, new ideas and new staff in key positions.

You can view it as change for change sake I guess but at the end of the day the proof will be in the pudding.

All the fancy videos on line from the main Panthers web site will mean jack shit if the NRL side don’t deliver results on the field.

tripster

Juniors
You can view it as change for change sake I guess but at the end of the day the proof will be in the pudding.

All the fancy videos on line from the main Panthers web site will mean jack shit if the NRL side don’t deliver results on the field.

Exactly my thoughts too. I don’t care about the flashy marketing, as entertaining as it might be.

Latest posts