What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great expectations

KiamaSaint

Coach
Blake Lawrie.
gallery4.jpg

Crush

Coach
Nah.....Get rid of him a.s.a.p Hopefully we lose the 1st 6 games and McGregor is gone. I've had enough already....
Its just so unhealthy though wanting your team to lose. I was a basketcase last season. All I did was winge and complain about the BOD and coach. I was openly cheering every time the opposition scored a try. Nobody wanted to watch footy with me.
I think this year I'm taking a more positive approach. I hope they do well.
I'll just avoid press conferences if they win though, I hate that smug prick when he wins. I only watch pressers if they lose.
Go Dragons.

Old Timer

Coach
Its just so unhealthy though wanting your team to lose. I was a basketcase last season. All I did was winge and complain about the BOD and coach. I was openly cheering every time the opposition scored a try. Nobody wanted to watch footy with me.
I'll just avoid press conferences if they win though, I hate that smug prick when he wins. I only watch pressers if they lose.
Go Dragons.
I suggest you will be watching plenty then.
The prick is still smug even when he looses as he thinks everyone will swallow his cockamamie excuses and unfathomable solutions.

kit66

Bench
I'm really looking forward to Jackson Fords' second year in 1sts. His stats in the lower grades were a class above everyone else, Player of the Year in CC 2019. He reminds me of those rangy back rowers like Menzies, Fitzgibbon, Brad Mackay and David Barnhill, tough, tenacious and great team players. He's still a bit light but will develop with greater exposure to 1st grade. Born footballer. Born 2nd rower - centres not so much.

If I were the coach I'd be throwing everything at Ravalawa, relentless coaching and skills training, drill after drill then into the weights room. He could be a Sivo or Radradra given some direction and hard work.
I'd love to see it. Him on one wing and Saab on the other.

Also hoping to see T.Sims back to his best after surgery to fix an injury that plagued him last year and saw him play well below par.

SnowDragon

Juniors
Go Dragons.

great to hear! I love the dragons and hate the negativity that come thru too much on this forum. That said, I do appreciate some of the analysis that comes thru, and also understand the frustration.

just hope the team goes well, but the BOD don’t go stupid about it.

jak

Bench
great to hear! I love the dragons and hate the negativity that come thru too much on this forum. That said, I do appreciate some of the analysis that comes thru, and also understand the frustration.

just hope the team goes well, but the BOD don’t go stupid about it.
well said