What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Dont' Like Cricket, Oh No, I Love it, Yeah

Bazal

Post Whore
Tunder as back again baby!!! That is until the shit the bed next game.

I feel bad for Callum Ferguson. Hugely underrated player who never really gets a solid run with any BBL side, so he gets picked up by a shit team, he becomes captain and their best player... But the squad is still f**ken ordinary and he has to try and win games with Daniel f**ken Sams and Arjun Nair

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I feel bad for Callum Ferguson. Hugely underrated player who never really gets a solid run with any BBL side, so he gets picked up by a shit team, he becomes captain and their best player... But the squad is still f**ken ordinary and he has to try and win games with Daniel f**ken Sams and Arjun Nair
They are running third, shows how poor the comp is this season.

Fergo should have got more than that one test also. While gimps like Wade are given chance after chance.

Bazal

Post Whore
They are running third, shows how poor the comp is this season.

Fergo should have got more than that one test also. While gimps like Wade are given chance after chance.

I reckon it also shows Fergo is a pretty decent captain.

Imagine if he hadn't been injured when he was an ODI regular? You'd have to reckon he'd probably be captain and Finch would be sobbing into a bucket of bones at KFC

Eelementary

Post Whore
I reckon it also shows Fergo is a pretty decent captain.

Imagine if he hadn't been injured when he was an ODI regular? You'd have to reckon he'd probably be captain and Finch would be sobbing into a bucket of bones at KFC

It depresses me that Aaron Finch is our ODI captain, meaning he is an automatic selection...

strider

Post Whore
Why are stoinis and maxwell not in the aussie ODI team? ... has someone got coin on the stars for the BBL title?