What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita to titans

chewsta

First Grade
Ha! Why would we release Feefs, to help out Souths and the Titans when we are already back under the cap? Do these reporters even follow the game?

Lazy journalism at it’s best.

And then to have quotes of both Morris and Meninga totally denying it makes the article a laughable to go to print.

cb4

First Grade
Lazy journalism at it’s best.

And then to have quotes of both Morris and Meninga totally denying it makes the article a laughable to go to print.
All coaches deny moves. I'd be surprised if this happened though as we wouldn't be the beneficiary.
I would understand if we were getting Arrow, but there is now nothing in return for us and we don't need cap space.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Unless Fifita's has given out on him, if thats the case offload someone elses problem.
Would it open door for return of Bird

snout

First Grade
In the long run.
Actually in the short run - And l mean the very short run...
This needs to happen.

Inferno

Coach
Didn’t Fifita take a pretty decent pay cut to help our cap situation? He seems pretty dedicated to us. I’d be very surprised and bummed if he went anywhere

Pretty sure it was a paycut and an extension. From memory when he re-signed it was for about 850K which is what he was worth at the time. Over the past few seasons I reckon that's probably reduced to about 650-700.

shadowboxer

First Grade
After the last month, I can’t bear to read, watch or listen to the news... everything has a air of bull dust - ain’t going change any time soon either

After the last month, I can’t bear to read, watch or listen to the news... everything has a air of bull dust - ain’t going change any time soon either
At the local regional level, you can see it likes dogs balls. The pay walls have gone up & nothing works ie. firefox. The social media posts from the publications, follow on with culture wars. Even days is right, odd days are Left(because they are odd). I'm guessing that division in teh current climate of everything, is a seller. So will never see an article, that finishes that division, with readily available facts.
I watched a community rip itself apart, due to a few lefty whingers, trying to stop a $ billion dollar hospital gift from being built, because of the site location on shit farmland.
I diverge. The same can be said for sports. The more divisive, polarising, the better the syndication.

sharkman73

Juniors
Love the big fella but he's well past his best and I can't see him ever getting it back other than an odd game here and there.

If we got a decent NRL prop in return I'd be all for it.

snout

First Grade
If he went.

About three games.

Into his Titan stint.

We'd be saying.

Bullet dodged.

Gibson stuck with Bob o Reilly. I KNOW long time ago But Fifita is surely at stage of respect for internastional games , grandfinal heroics etc.Id be really disappointed if he was let go. As well we are not that strong in forwards with prior gone, gallen retired

Latest posts