What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scomo saving me

taipan

Referee
Ha
Imagine that

Hi greenies
Scomo here , just dumping a shitload of zeolite
into the soil in bush.
Won’t be long ... nice goat by the way.

I’m not having a go at you flakey

I’m imagining the inevitable complaining about doing anything like that.

It's bleeding Kryptonite I tell ya.

snout

First Grade
MAte you are going over board. Just put the following stickers on yoru car, for true virtue signalling greeny hippie adornment.
No fracking, nuclear free, sea shepherd, save the planet.
and a marley rasta sticker.
Got me a deadhead sticker on my cadillac.

FFS settle down. Its zeolite. A natural compound. ITs sold as Zeobrite & has been filling sand filters for both swimming & drinking water for years.
I bought about 4-6 tonnes for a comemrcial installation & it came from drought area so came unwashed. I had to wash it. The areas that I flushed it into have gone far king nuts. In a drought.
I am going to try & repeat my findings, like a good scientist.
Then Im going to make up a big lie & tell everybody how Zeolite is going to end the world in 10 years, unless we all start paying a Zeobrite tax. To me.
lol

You are getting paranoid! Lol I thought it was a great post by you and brought up a great point about silicon and it's importance in soil structure and plant physiology. Also showed some good observations of an anecdotal nature which is where scientific research starts and is influenced by.I added a bit about what is already known and gave you a bit of thing where you could find more info . Forgive me You already know everything.,Please also explain to me the influence of the zeolite on cation exchange of the soil ,not forgetting to differentiate the different types of zeolite. Obviously you already know all that. I don't. I ASK EXPERTS, or you of course

It's bleeding Kryptonite I tell ya.
so zeolite is ok??? You know that? ILL DUMP A LOT ON THE RUN DOWN FARM I bought then.Oh you are only joking? Like catch? Please keep it simple put JOKE before jokes about things effecting peoples lives I like to joke about things I can do nothing about but i would be giving up on my childrens and grandchildrens future if i didnt try and take a little bit seriously my vote , my voice and my actions on global warming

txta2

Bench
McKenzie Pork barrelling, drought funding date not finalised, J Bishop gets new job already , NDIS minister denies deaths...jeezuz this mob has no shame.

taipan

Referee
so zeolite is ok??? You know that? ILL DUMP A LOT ON THE RUN DOWN FARM I bought then.Oh you are only joking? Like catch? Please keep it simple put JOKE before jokes about things effecting peoples lives I like to joke about things I can do nothing about but i would be giving up on my childrens and grandchildrens future if i didnt try and take a little bit seriously my vote , my voice and my actions on global warming

Mate are you serious.,settle downJust having a shot viz a viz Kryptonite,when I've already stated zeolite is an interesting prospect.
I don't joke about bushfires or fires.My grandfather lost his house(a weekender) to a fire in the Shire decades ago, when the Shire was just 1/3 the size it is today.
Oh and I have both kids and grandkids, and you think I don't want them to live long and healthy lives? Somehow this smoke ,the heat is not affecting them?

NB I've been taking the environment, water usage, pollution and the importance of ,hazard reduction seriously ,before Al Gore went into politics and made a fortune out of telling us what to do..And flying around this place burning fossil fuels.

I also have this habit of questioning statements and views, and I do accept experts in their fields.That's what you can do in a democracy. You see this country is the country of Dorothy MacKellar.

It's the intolerance shown by people in any field who don't like to be questioned, that gets me riled.Not be allowed to question, being shouted down when you express a view point, now that's intolerance.

taipan

Referee
Usually think Barnaby carries on like a loon at times, but he had Joel by the short and curlies on this one.

We have fire and drought devastation and we get pollies arguing about who's the bestest. Sometimes I want to dry retch.

carcharias

Immortal
Usually think Barnaby carries on like a loon at times, but he had Joel by the short and curlies on this one.

We have fire and drought devastation and we get pollies arguing about who's the bestest. Sometimes I want to dry retch.

that’s politics

Quigs

Immortal
I put my left foot in I put my left foot out

I put my left foot in and I shake it all about. Then it disappears like that.

And he says, "I...
I am a man,
A simple man,
A man of colors,
And I can see
See through the years,
Years of a man,
A man of colors"

Quigs

Immortal
I am blaming Mr Potato Head Minister Dutton and the Australian Border Farce and the new secret legislation introduced where you can't even disclose that you have been charged.

Oh yeah, and the Murdoch Press. Can't rule them out.

carcharias

Immortal
I am blaming Mr Potato Head Minister Dutton and the Australian Border Farce and the new secret legislation introduced where you can't even disclose that you have been charged.

Oh yeah, and the Murdoch Press. Can't rule them out.

mate
That video I had deleted
Was Barnaby Joyce and Joel Fitzgibbon
Barnaby was doing his thing talking about the bush fires and drought And how they could’ve done stuff differently.
Blah blah

Then Joel starts bagging out the liberal party
Thats normal for a politician

after a while he starts questioning Barnaby input.
Ha
Bad move
Barnaby gets the shits
He lives on drought effected property
He is ripping into Joel
Joel is bagging out the liberal party’s bush fire plan.
Barnaby finally cracks and say
What is your plan?

joel responds with
We are here to hold the liberal party to account

Barnaby asks again

even kochie interrupts and says it’s a good question

this bloke couldn’t answer
He literally could not give any answer at all
Nothing.

he is on tv bagging out the liberal but can’t give one single answer.

snout

First Grade
I put my left foot in I put my left foot out

I put my left foot in and I shake it all about. Then it disappears like that.

And he says, "I...
I am a man,
A simple man,
A man of colors,
And I can see
See through the years,
Years of a man,
A man of colors"

Quigs

Immortal
Barnyardabee the Beetrooter was Minister in Charge of the Drought. Cost the Taxpayers 850 thou. The Old Beetrooter submitted something like a three page BS report on his findings.

Got me beat how he gets away with it. Has done the same thing for zonks.

Anyhow counting .... one .... two........... three

Latest posts