What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non-eels footy stuff

Noise

Coach
Well then he can continue to work on building sites.
I’m amazed he is a foreman. He has been a full time professional footballer since he was 20. Most likely younger. How the f**k is he running jobs when he has f**k all building experience?

Gronk

Staff member
I’m amazed he is a foreman. He has been a full time professional footballer since he was 20. Most likely younger. How the f**k is he running jobs when he has f**k all building experience?

Because as a forward, he been laying the platform, brick by brick and taking it one game at a time.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Manager asks journo to say “foreman”.
Reality = labourer

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Foreman just means he is responsible for people. It's a bit of a figurehead and single point of contact, rather than an expert. I'd say he is working for someone who trusts him to hold others accountable and report honestly. You don't need a lot of expertise for that.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Foreman just means he is responsible for people. It's a bit of a figurehead and single point of contact, rather than an expert. I'd say he is working for someone who trusts him to hold others accountable and report honestly. You don't need a lot of expertise for that.

well you're obviously not in the building industry are you Pou ?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Maybe I got the arse because I knew f**k all about the job and just thought I had to hold merkins accountable?
I've heard it was because you didn't have a work visa.

portrait-of-a-male-indian-builder-or-industrial-engineer-at-work-using-JTX8M6.jpg

Breaking: Penrith concede that their SOO halfback can't play for shit.

I watched something yesterday. Showed that anyone who runs a half marathon gets heart damage. Apparently you can see it. The heart muscle pulls itself apart. I would link but I don't have it. Not quackery, they can detect it immediately.

Latest posts