What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

T.S Quint

Coach
Only rugby league and basketball I reckon. Every other sport has far too much interesting shit happening off screen. The close ups that are the strength of TV viewing necessarily omit all that. Maybe watching sport on two screens, with one screen dedicated to a full field view, would give the best of both worlds.

But rugby league rarely requires the full field view, and when it does it's tackle five and the broadcast team is ready to switch cameras.

Boxing.
Tennis.
Cricket.

All have a better view on TV, I reckon.

T.S Quint

Coach
It's hard to get good seats. Maybe 75% of times better on TV.

That's the thing though isn't it.
Especially at the tennis. The best view would be from up near where the cameras are. View from the side isn't as good. If you're on the side with the umpire you have their chair blocking your view.

At the boxing the close seats are down low, under the ring. You're looking up into the ring as opposed to looking down into it which would be better. The cheaper seats which are up above the ring are further away and so once again not as good.

T-Boon

Coach
I got a full general admission season ticket. I had renewed a Hunter eels membership and some kid from the club rang me and upsold me to the general admission membership which is only and extra $15 or so for all games.
Long story short the kid was a good salesman as I usually end up threatening the life (via acid in face) of anyone who ever rings to sell me something. He is now my latex salesman and we consider him Penski material.

strider

Post Whore
I got a full general admission season ticket. I had renewed a Hunter eels membership and some kid from the club rang me and upsold me to the general admission membership which is only and extra $15 or so for all games.
Long story short the kid was a good salesman as I usually end up threatening the life (via acid in face) of anyone who ever rings to sell me something. He is now my latex salesman and we consider him Penski material.
Good onya Art

Latest posts