What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

BennyV

Referee
Im a completely neutral onlooker in this dumpster fire of an argument re: Souths vs Roosters junior development. I despise the Roosters club, team, all 6 of their fans and everything they stand for. And I endeavour to heartily lol@souffs wherever and whenever possible.

But anyone criticising, mocking or downplaying the Roosters recruitment, development and junior pathways is clearly doing so out of pure jealousy.

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
According to the news on the transistor radio, Doueihi has told Souths players at training he's definitely leaving.
Looks like the tigers stuffed up the negotiations and he won't be going there

Vic Mackey

Referee
According to the news on the transistor radio, Doueihi has told Souths players at training he's definitely leaving.
Looks like the tigers stuffed up the negotiations and he won't be going there

More like the tigers werent prepared to pay the exorbitant contract souths had given him for 2020 so walked away

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
More like the tigers werent prepared to pay the exorbitant contract souths had given him for 2020 so walked away

That may be the case. If so they have missed out on a very good player.

anyway, the whole scenario is likely to change again. God only knows where he will end up

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
Souths need him gone a lot more then Wests need him on their roster

We don’t need him gone at all. A shame if he does go.

if you believe theses things a tweet just came through. I’ve got no idea who a tony Sheahan is

Tony Sheahan@TonySheahan
In an eleventh hour bid the @sydneyroosters may have beaten West’s Tigers for the signature of Rabbitohs’ Adam Doueihi

Announcemement pending
1f4d1.png

3:28 PM - Jan 29, 2020

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
No idea who he is either but believe it will be announced tomorrow that he has signed for the Roosters. Can't say I saw this happening, however I think his versatility has convinced Trent Robinson.