What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fangs

Coach
Not keen on making excuses, 2019 sucked big time and Dave's Mate has to wear it. We are too good of a club to accept finishing outside the 8.

hindy111

Post Whore
I would suggest that one sex tape scandal had a huge impact on 2019'2 performances. So that doesn't fit into your simplistic theory.

There are very few things in life that is black and white. Footy has many shades of grey and contributing forces.

How bout when Robinson first went to the chooks, Australia day dogszilla occured. Chooks didn't make the finals that year. Was that Robinson's fault.

Penrith 2019 similar. Very similar.

One? I've personally seen 4 different ones. Quite a few players would of been in the firing line.

hindy111

Post Whore
I think so far some good signings and under the radar ones also.
Korisau and Capewell are as close as can get to Origin level without playing.
Tetavano will add some mongrel.

I'd role the side out like this. I threw in Leinu and Crighton as they have big futures. And Naden I am not sold on. I also prefer Burton over Luai.
Tyrone May would make a good 14 but not before rnd 10. He needs game time. Fullback and centre upgrades would be nice but these guys should be able to do a job.

1 Edwards
2 Too
3 Crighton
4 Whare
5 Mansour
6 Burton
7 Cleary

8.Tamou
9.Kori
10. FISH
11.Capewell
12. Kikau
13. Yeo

14 Martin
15 Leinu
16 Leota
17 Tetvano

GongPanther

Referee
Isn't he usually injured?
Just about every 2nd week back from an injury. On his day he can be a world beater. But as it is, he is a chronic risk, unless Duges' manager is prepared to work through a deal with a club, it might be reserve grade for him. Shame really.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Just about every 2nd week back from an injury. On his day he can be a world beater. But as it is, he is a chronic risk, unless Duges' manager is prepared to work through a deal with a club, it might be reserve grade for him. Shame really.

he played 23 games last year???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts