What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 NRL Fantasy

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Sorry R20 but “you’ve got a Jake Friend in me” is going all the way this year and it’s featuring Jakey as my starting hooker.

Good old toy story vibes.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Sorry R20 but “you’ve got a Jake Friend in me” is going all the way this year and it’s featuring Jakey as my starting hooker.

Good old toy story vibes.

You’re not concerned with how injury prone he is or if Verrills is on the bench?

I can’t believe you have an Easts player in your team name still, could be Souths themed still.

I do not reckon @callmack1 will like this either.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
You’re not concerned with how injury prone he is or if Verrills is on the bench?

I can’t believe you have an Easts player in your team name still, could be Souths themed still.

I do not reckon @callmack1 will like this either.

Nah I think Friend starts and at least plays 60. He was killing it last year in the games he did play so I am definitely keen to pick him up again.

I don’t think callmack will be overly concerned with my team name. It’s not like I’m openly saying I support Easts it’s just a play on words.

My last name was Broncos themed and It’s not like I’m the number 1 broncos supporter either.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Got the last few spots in your league filled up bro @callmack1 is set and ready to go I believe besides what you do with the settings.

How good is it we have a full league!.....

When you look at who we have in the comp too I see quality quality and more quality players!

callmack1

Staff member
Got the last few spots in your league filled up bro @callmack1 is set and ready to go I believe besides what you do with the settings.

How good is it we have a full league!.....

When you look at who we have in the comp too I see quality quality and more quality players!
Thanks for your help with that mate! Appreciate it.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I picked him up in my SuperCoach team but dodged him in fantasy. Chose different duds instead.

I honestly go with guns and cows with SuperCoach and then I went midrange heavy with fantasy. He is one player I didn’t pick up. I still think that game was his worst and will only get better from there.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Will be good to get fantasy back too. Soon hopefully they’ll announce how many trades we will get for round 3. I reckon 4 is what we should get.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yea same, I can't wait to get back!
All our sides will have a number of issues to see to no doubt.

No origin or byes will mind the race will be on from the get go to build enough cash to allow you to get your final side as quickly as possible.

Latest posts