What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scomo saving me

You "hate" her? and her parents? and her admirers? I don't even hate my ex wife, and she can push my buttons like nobody else, and has threatened to take my kids from me.

Hate seems like an extreme reaction, yet you don't feel threatened?
No I hate the little merkin. & I hate anybody like her. & anybody that admires her. You see, if you admire her, you are a complete furquit. I hate you.

wibble

Bench
No I hate the little merkin. & I hate anybody like her. & anybody that admires her. You see, if you admire her, you are a complete furquit. I hate you.
Completely reasonable comrade.
Cmo

Cmon she is an annoying little khunfra. if you were a rational adult & you had that, you would go back to the hospital & see if it was too late for an abortion.

This is the thing I don't get. There must be reasonable, intelligent conservatives.

Just like there are ignorant, violent people on the left.

Will any of you call out this sort of "incel" nonsense for what it is?

Aren't you embarrassed that conservative views here are represented by people who write this stuff, and fantasise about drowning teenagers?

This is the thing I don't get. There must be reasonable, intelligent conservatives.

Aren't you embarrassed that conservative views here are represented by people who write this stuff, and fantasise about drowning teenagers?
No.

You really are a weirdo.

Thankfully weirdo’s like yourself are a minority in this Country.

I’m part of the silent majority that helps ensure sanity prevails in this Country at election time.

I hope Labour continues it’s partnership with the Greens because that works against their once clear identity.

The dumb farks in the Labour Party can’t even work that out.

I truly couldn’t give a f**k of the Greta’s in this world. They are insignificant in the whole scheme of things.

She’ll be preaching until she’s old and wrinkled and her impact will still be close to zero.

However it is important for kids to hear adults describing her accurately for the despicible little merkin she is. it clearly shows them,
be like
greta, be a merkin.

carcharias

Immortal

ha
The same type of shit has been said about scomo too.
Everyday for months.

you mustn’t look at social media.

Silent?

More loud and obnoxious.

I don’t protest in the streets like those “professional” protestors.

All those Protests late last year and early this year achieved nothing.

But since has a waste a time been a problem to the dole bludgers and hippies who make up most of that crowd.

Quicksilver

Bench
I don’t protest in the streets like those “professional” protestors.

All those Protests late last year and early this year achieved nothing.

But since has a waste a time been a problem to the dole bludgers and hippies who make up most of that crowd.

f**k mate, did Alan Jones write that for you?

"professional protesters"

haha give us some more talkback clichés

wibble

Bench
ha
The same type of shit has been said about scomo too.
Everyday for months.

you mustn’t look at social media.

So do you think ScoMo and Thurnberg are equally able to defend themselves? Is it just my hurt feelings that suggests this is not the case?

Do you think Thurnberg should be excluded from public discourse if she is threatened by people saying they want to drown her, or do you think maybe grown men shouldn't feel so threatened by her they talk about drowning her?

wibble

Bench
Every morning I wake up happy.

I feel sorry for poor hating merkins like you that wake up angry and with anxiety that the sky is falling.

I’d love to stick Greta’s head in a bucket of rain water just to reacquaint herself with the liquid gold from the sky. But I’m afraid I might do it for a bit too long.....

Feej

First Grade
It was the climate change/ bushfire protest over Xmas.
The one where idiots were blaming scomo for drought and bushfires and koalas burning to death.
Even though it’s been a combination of both parties over very long time that got us to this point.

I find it unbelievable that seemingly intelligent adults cannot work this out.
Yet they are blaming scomo ( whom I didn’t vote and think is a nut job) for all this current stuff.

If Labour won the fires would’ve still happened.
No doubt.

I think it’s a convenient excuse to play politics and use climate change to undermine the dicks in power now.
Mate it's all about social media. To be somewhere in the middle these days means that your voice isn't heard, so it's all black and white. Hate Scomo, love Albanese. Hate Albanese, Love Scomo. Nether the twain shall meet.

wibble

Bench
You really are a weirdo.

I truly couldn’t give a f**k of the Greta’s in this world. ..

That's particularly hurtful, being called out as a weirdo by someone who couldn't give a f**ck about a teenage girl but wants to half drown her, except that you're worried you'd not be able to control yourself.

Please don't ever say I am "normal" like you though.

carcharias

Immortal
Mate it's all about social media. To be somewhere in the middle these days means that your voice isn't heard, so it's all black and white. Hate Scomo, love Albanese. Hate Albanese, Love Scomo. Nether the twain shall meet.

..and the sad part is they are probably the same.

carcharias

Immortal
So do you think ScoMo and Thurnberg are equally able to defend themselves? Is it just my hurt feelings that suggests this is not the case?

Do you think Thurnberg should be excluded from public discourse if she is threatened by people saying they want to drown her, or do you think maybe grown men shouldn't feel so threatened by her they talk about drowning her?

I’d confidently say Thunberg has way way way more power that the goose in charge here.

Who the f**k is Scott Morrison?

who the f**k was the last bloke in charge here?

who the f**k was the last labour leader in charge?

If she was a fat middle aged man saying the exact same thing, nobody would give a shit.
You included.

Frenzy.

Immortal
So anyway, I just read that an eggplant is not a vegetable. It's a berry by botanical definition.