What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Josh Reynolds DV accusation (charges dropped 26/2/20)

bileduct

Coach
Two articles today from the Sydney Morning Herald who have been doing some digging too...

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...s-amid-catfishing-claims-20200208-p53z0b.html

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/ho...-in-his-own-relationship-20200208-p53yyl.html

Holy f**k, this gets better and better.

Donna was allegedly posing as her own supposed family members, and as "Aunty Vi" she grifted Josh out of $2400 for her mother's funeral on top of the $1500 Josh gave directly to her.

Police statement signed using a false name.

Relationship broke down after the announcement of the third pregnancy. I can't figure out if the story is saying she was supposed to be in Italy when she told him about it, or that she was going to move to Italy and have the baby, but she was apparently supposed to be in Italy at some point and Josh found out she was actually in Melbourne at the time.

And finally... The sister who was defending her last week? DOESN'T EXIST! Georgia Barone is another one of her aliases!

Hahahahahahahaha, fuuuuck!

Xcalibre

Juniors
They can both be true, you know.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/12/07...allenges-of-fatherhood-and-rebuilding-career/

According to this old article he was in Melbourne during September 2018 for some rehab which is when he presumably banged her, then finds out she is pregnant sometime in October when she calls him up about it, and sometime between then and December (when the gender reveal video is posted) she tells him she's having twins.

Edit: And here we go, she sent him an Instagram message in September 2018.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...s-amid-catfishing-claims-20200208-p53z0b.html

Not sure what you're trying to say here. It seems to me that Josh believes he is in a relationship with her. He was pretty excited after the first allegedly fake pregnancy and talking about yearning to be a dad, so why wouldn't he try again?

What I’m saying is there’s either more to the relationship than what we’ve been lead to believe, or they have the weirdest relationship I’ve ever heard of. All the articles make out they have only been together on a few occasions. Maybe it’s shoddy journalism that makes it seem that way. So you’d bang a chick, not see her again until you find out she’s supposedly pregnant with your child, then you find out it supposedly the pregnancy failed, only to hook up again? Sounds like some weird surrogacy arrangement.

Well we know that she was living in Melbourne and he was living in Sydney, and he talked about moving her up to Sydney to live with him. It's not clear if and when she actually did.

The first fake pregnancy appears to have resulted in "miscarriage" during March 2019, and the other two fake pregnancies must have happened in the six months between then and the incident in September. He may not have been around her much during the first one, and the other ones probably didn't progress to the point she would have normally been noticeably pregnant.

Of course it looks bizarre and fishy from the outside looking in.

Most people are inherently trusting of people they are close to and never think to double check everything they say. That's what pathological liars rely on. Given the letter I transcribed a page or two back, this woman has allegedly forged documents and created fake social media accounts. It seems she's prepared to go the extra mile to make sure her lies are believable.

Mate, that reveal video shows that he believed it. Wasn’t wanted at any of the doctors appointments? Red flag! Apparently she injected herself with hormones to get the bump. Well if that’s possible, he’s been the victim of one very elaborate scam.

Xcalibre

Juniors
doesn't make much sense for her though, she’s allegedly a con artist with a warrant out on her, why would she go to the police? Did she think they wouldn’t find out who she really is?

Valid point, but it was allegedly in response to Josh saying he was gonna go to them, so may have just been a last ditch attempt to turn the situation around. Either way her sordid past was going to be exposed.

with everything that has come out, you still can’t tell if there was a case of dv, but that’s for the court to decide.

bileduct

Coach
Mate, that reveal video shows that he believed it. Wasn’t wanted at any of the doctors appointments? Red flag! Apparently she injected herself with hormones to get the bump. Well if that’s possible, he’s been the victim of one very elaborate scam.
I'm still not sure what you're trying to say, mate. Of course he believed it. It's alleged that she faked ultrasounds. Who knows what else she faked?

The video was in early December when she would have been less than three months pregnant. Some women don't show that early, others do.

The gynecologist that is being called as a witness is based in Melbourne. It's likely that distance was used by her to convince him not to bother flying down to be with her during those supposed appointments.

Xcalibre

Juniors
That text message from the "relative" is pretty interesting.

If that's not Donna pretending to be someone else, then one of her relatives is also playing along with the dead mother scam. The article says they've contacted the person behind it, which suggests the latter. The media did interview her sister the other day who claimed the pregnancies were all real...

The text messages also show she has a history of kicking in doors to enter rooms.

Edit: Turns out the sister who was defending her doesn't actually exist and is another one of Donna's aliases... Looks like she fooled the Daily Mail too.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/ho...-in-his-own-relationship-20200208-p53yyl.html

Farkin hell she’s a megalomaniac. As Iwas reading that they had a news update showing her arriving to her birthday party. Paid for by her scamming no doubt. Unbelievable. Must’ve seen him coming a mile away.

Xcalibre

Juniors
I'm still not sure what you're trying to say, mate. Of course he believed it. It's alleged that she faked ultrasounds. Who knows what else she faked?

The video was in early December when she would have been less than three months pregnant. Some women don't show that early, others do.

The gynecologist that is being called as a witness is based in Melbourne. It's likely that distance was used by her to convince him not to bother flying down to be with her during those supposed appointments.

I’m bloody saying he’s off his head for believing the pregnancies etc. That clear enough? lol

He was obviously blinded by the fact that he had this hot (to him) girlfriend who was gonna give him a child, which he seems to be most excited about.

bileduct

Coach
I’m bloody saying he’s off his head for believing the pregnancies etc. That clear enough? lol

He was obviously blinded by the fact that he had this hot (to him) girlfriend who was gonna give him a child, which he seems to be most excited about.
Why would he have been "off his head" to believe her pregnancy story at the time of the reveal video when she's less than three months pregnant and has allegedly faked ultrasounds? If all these allegations are true she's obviously a skillful and accomplished liar who has managed to get people to believe a whole bunch of things, apparently including Centrelink with her fake brain cancer.

Of course it's going to seem absurd from the outside looking in, but you don't know every detail of how she fooled him.

bileduct

Coach
Farkin hell she’s a megalomaniac. As Iwas reading that they had a news update showing her arriving to her birthday party. Paid for by her scamming no doubt. Unbelievable. Must’ve seen him coming a mile away.
Is this online anywhere?

Who the f**k would go to this woman's birthday party?

Edit: Here it is!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...noldss-ex-girlfriend-Arabella-del-Bussos.html

The Channel 9 report answered who would go to her party... She invited her Instagram friends. Looks like she had a third miscarriage too... Or an abortion.

Last edited:

Xcalibre

Juniors
Two articles today from the Sydney Morning Herald who have been doing some digging too...

And finally... The sister who was defending her last week? DOESN'T EXIST! Georgia Barone is another one of her aliases!!

Just been looking at Georgia Barone’s twitter and it males for interesting and curious reading.

A couple of points, the account was setup all the way back in 2014. I haven’t looked at any posts before this year, but there’s a lot, mostly retweets which seems to be the norm for twits, but several about this case or implied about it or to do with dv.

If it is indeed another alias, she’s a bloody genius because that name has not been connected to the case until recently, and not mentioned by a former boyfriend or otherwise as one of her aliases. So she’s been keeping that alias on ice all this time? What GB says on Twitter is actually feasible and what SMH used as evidence for her not being Arabella Del Barcelona Donota’s sister isn’t convincing. Either truth is a possibility imo.

Xcalibre

Juniors
Why would he have been "off his head" to believe her pregnancy story at the time of the reveal video when she's less than three months pregnant and has allegedly faked ultrasounds? If all these allegations are true she's obviously a skillful and accomplished liar who has managed to get people to believe a whole bunch of things, apparently including Centrelink with her fake brain cancer.

Of course it's going to seem absurd from the outside looking in, but you don't know every detail of how she fooled him.

You’re smarter than this man. Well, I thought so... sorry, but if that happened to me, I’d be sus at the latest, after the second supposed pregnancy. There would have been other clues. No one is that good at manipulation and deception.

Xcalibre

Juniors
Is this online anywhere?

Who the f**k would go to this woman's birthday party?

Edit: Here it is!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...noldss-ex-girlfriend-Arabella-del-Bussos.html

Exactly. Was the whole thing fake too, or does she actually have friends? Makes you wonder...

We only know what the media tells us...

We know for a fact Ricky Nixon was involved with her and hasn’t said anything negative. He’s a well known Melbournian that has been involved in some scandals in the past. Are they in collusion?

Gee, sorry that this is at the expense of Reynolds but this is the best soap opera we’ve seen in rugby league.

myrrh ken

First Grade
You’re smarter than this man. Well, I thought so... sorry, but if that happened to me, I’d be sus at the latest, after the second supposed pregnancy. There would have been other clues. No one is that good at manipulation and deception.

What is so hard to believe? Some women have fertility issues and have numerous miscarriages. He possibly sees the ultrasounds, her tummy get bigger and all the other signs if she was injecting herself with fertility drugs.

Not good at conning? Four or five other ordinary blokes say otherwise.

But bully for you.

bileduct

Coach
That's all fine in hindsight, but you don't know how this was playing out between her and Josh.

Here's something I found out from reading a paper copy of the Sunday Telegraph (everything online is behind a paywall)... Donna was a receptionist at an IVF clinic. That means she had access to all kinds of images and documents that she may have been able to alter to convince Josh she was pregnant.

It's also alleged that Josh has a witness who will claim that Donna asked them to inject her with fertility drugs to bloat her stomach (apparently a side effect of the drugs). There's also witness testimony (not sure if same witness or another person) to the effect that while Donna was claiming she was pregnant she was still taking the fertility drugs.

Google search tells me these things are mentioned in the following article, but I can't confirm for sure...

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...r/news-story/88a09ed2e1b79f1268d2965ad776f1a6