What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2020

to_ddeath

Coach
Flemington fields are pretty underwhelming for a big group 1 day, Randwick looks more of a goer.

Agreed, the last at Phlegmington is the only one with any potential value in it...rest of the card just gonna watch it.
Anyone think Libertini is highly beatable tomorrow? I do...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Agreed, the last at Phlegmington is the only one with any potential value in it...rest of the card just gonna watch it.
If it stays in the Heavy range I think she is very beatable.

Watch her bolt in by 4 now.

lockyno1

Post Whore

Quick answer yes to a degree but then again none of the opposition are genuine wet trackers and that’s an issue. Class probably prevails.

to_ddeath

Coach
Quick answer yes to a degree but then again none of the opposition are genuine wet trackers and that’s an issue. Class probably prevails.

I like Akari a lot but as the trainer stated will need to go another level up despite still being fit & ready from last prep.

lockyno1

Post Whore
I reckon the filly in the Lightning Stakes will run well

Loving Gaby?

Might get 3rd, maybe.

Think they have bigger targets than this, it's just that 3rd place in this is huge money. Think it will be targeting some 1200m Group 1's. 1000m you'd assume it would be a fraction short for it.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I’m going to have a few shekels ew on I Am Excited in the Lighting... the rank outsider but is pretty handy on her day and has trialled like a bomb.

I’m hoping Redzel and Nature Strip go nuts up front, if she can get a sit I think she will be storming home. Orrrrr the more than likely scenario she get beaten by 12, the fun of punting.

coolsteve

Juniors
Well , can’t help myself. After the run the other week of I am vinnie, I’m backing up again today at 11s. And why hi harry has 59kg against these in the last in Brisbane I don’t know but at 34s I’m in

Well , can’t help myself. After the run the other week of I am vinnie, I’m backing up again today at 11s. And why hi harry has 59kg against these in the last in Brisbane I don’t know but at 34s I’m in

He has put two together before. Now I’m conflicted as I was going to take him on. :thinking: He did get up and boogie in that last run. Hmmmm.

lockyno1

Post Whore

Poor thing had Locky in for a massive collect...

We know how that ended

to_ddeath

Coach

Only ever does anything at 1400 at Randwick...backs up that theory again today.

coolsteve

Juniors
Give ya the sh#ts To make it worse. Just back from putting bets on, stopped to reverse in me drive and bang , hit some prick parked up me arse. Them camrys soft

to_ddeath

Coach
Well done Rachel F@king...3 wide the trip on a Snitzel on soft ground from gate 6...how do these morons do it??

Latest posts