What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your team's least wanted player - aka pick my SuperCoach team

Slackboy72

Coach
Curtis Scott (may never play though, but he has zero fans right now)

Dunamis Lui (rose above himself into competent NRL forward territory for half a season in a long & unstoried career, but then returned to plodderdom with added bonus penalties for thinking he can pull off strips. I think he's 0-6 now)

Does Sam Williams get a pass mark?

Gardenia

Juniors
Danny Levi was at the top of my list but he’s Manly’s problem now.

I’m pretty much happy with the rest of the squad but I do have some concern about Dan Saifiti because he was definitely coasting for us in the second half of the 2019 season.

If his lackadaisical form continues into 2020 I won’t tolerate it much longer. As a prop his job is simple, rack up the metres and tackle your arse off. If he can’t do that he can head for the door.

Other Knights fans would say Kurt Mann, but I think he was d*cked around by Nathan Brown every week being moved from hooker to 5/8 to centre to wing to interchange utility to reserve grade water boy. Poor bloke’s head would have been spinning, I think judgement should at least be held until he’s playing in one stable position each week for a certain period of time.
Re Kurt Mann your pain now is no longer ours and I have faith I may forget one day the nightmare of him NOT passing the ,)8()&,&)~*%~%* Ball 2 seasons ago in the final!!

Gardenia

Juniors
Tyson Frizell (albeit it's the coach's fault).

Has been chewing up too much cap for a decade being used as a battering ram.

Could be better than Sonny Bill Williams and Brad Thorn combined if used properly.

But we love Frizzell

peter file

Juniors
From a Supercoach point of view, I would say Kalyn Ponga. I keep having this nightmare that Kurt Gidley decides he is the answer to the Knights No. 6 problem and makes a comeback. Ponga will never get the ball.

betcats

Referee
Not even close really.

16x9

images

955de7562d4bd048e8f8654d0bbc9163

Thanks Brett...............

What goes around always comes back around my man.

40c99afb8ce13aa274d7da32d29f5bb7

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Doesn't change the fact I can't pick him in this years SuperCoach.
Well I would not recommend Moylan, he is a broken soul, rarely plays, Dugan stats always stack up plays more than people think.

But B Brailey, you probably get him cheap, get on that.

As Moylan is made of tissue, Will Kennedy would be good value too.

Dave's mate

Juniors
Well I would not recommend Moylan, he is a broken soul, rarely plays, Dugan stats always stack up plays more than people think.

But B Brailey, you probably get him cheap, get on that.

As Moylan is made of tissue, Will Kennedy would be good value too.
Best 5/8 at your club. Simply not a fullback and never was

Slackboy72

Coach
So far I have

1. Darius
2. Will Chambers?
3. Aitken
4. Lafai
5. Gagai
6. Bird?
7. Ash Taylor?
8. Packer

16. Mann
17. Moylan?

Slackboy72

Coach
How about

1. Darius Boyd
2. Will Chambers
3. Euan Aitken
4. Tim Lafai?
5. Dane Gagai
6. Jack Bird
7. Ash Taylor?
8. Russell Packer
9. Mitch Rein (how do Tits fans feel about him?)
10.Shannon Boyd

14. Aaron Woods
15. Reagan Campbell-Gillard? (how do Parra fans feel about him coming next year?)
16. Kurt Mann
17. Matt Moylan

Need some disappointing second rowers.

BadnMean

Juniors
Does Sam Williams get a pass mark?

Sam Williams is our squads back up half. I'm actually fine with him in that role. He comes from the region, likes the club so he doesn't cost much to keep around and he's very serviceable as a back up half for a few games a year. Over a long season he isn't quite up to starting half but he's had penty of good games in Green. S Williams once took us into the second week of the finals whilst carrying Josh McCrone as the other half & Glenn Buttriss serving him from hooker... He deserves a bloody medal.

Last edited: