What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 NRL Nines February 14-15

strider

Post Whore
So we’ll most likely need to beat the dragons and sharks to make the quarters. Can’t see it happening based on that effort.

Not that I care much. It was just frustrating to watch.
We dont play the sharks ... only 2 games per team

Noise

Coach
So we’ll most likely need to beat the dragons and sharks to make the quarters. Can’t see it happening based on that effort.

Not that I care much. It was just frustrating to watch.
We only play one more game - dragons.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
You should be happy, you can sup long and hard on here. Like being in Canberra......the snout in the trough.
There's the mind to sleep of death what dreams may come when he himself might his quietus make cowards of us all; and scorns of great pith a bare bodkin?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The 9 is rubbish, hardly surprised:

Bea Arthur and Chiefly rate him. Back to RMC for you plodder.

Bazal

Post Whore
I don’t know what position he is but he sure as shit isn’t a 6.

Sure as shit looked like one bursting through the edge of centre field off the left foot...

Although I'd argue that there isn't really a six position in a game of nines, so how could you tell either way to be fair.

hindy111

Post Whore
Couldn't agree more.
Is BA stupid? This is 9's, not the NRL.
Our 3 most dangerous players - Moses, Sivo and Ferguson hardly touched the ball in attacking positions.
FMD!

Maybe he isn't taking it that serious.
I reckon having Jnr and Kafusi shows he wants to get some fitness in them. Guys like Terepo and Alvaro are far more suited to a tournament like this.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Nines games are won at dummy half IMO and ours was a reserve grader who is a half that has been turned into a makeshift hooker over the offseason.
Yep, he’s a f**king plodder. But he tries hard, the new Kelly and Dill Smith.

This club Will never win a thing while Bea Arthur is coach. I know it’s just nines but that game just summed us up under Bea Arthur.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Our ability to drop off tackles and allow offloads even when we had 3 in the tackle looked somewhat familiar.
OMG we were awful. Have to be better in game 2 surely.