What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Touch judge ruins Nines

thorson1987

Coach
To be fair the view of the touch judge was clearly obscured as shown in that image. But it should have been fairly obvious to the other officials who I assume had a better view.

Considering they would have had to have been as quick as Usain Bolt to get there for a decent view the touch judge actually had the best view of the sideline.

T-Boon

Coach
I thought the worsts performance of the weekend was Laura Pitt. I don’t know if she is usually so devoid of personality in her interviews but it was pretty uncomfortable this weekend.
She needs to lift her game in my opinion. She interviewed McGregor and it could have got the Logie for most boring interview ever.

Quicksilver

Bench
I thought the worsts performance of the weekend was Laura Pitt. I don’t know if she is usually so devoid of personality in her interviews but it was pretty uncomfortable this weekend.
She needs to lift her game in my opinion. She interviewed McGregor and it could have got the Logie for most boring interview ever.

Interviewing the ever-colourful Paul McGregor.

I’d rather be an accountant.

Quicksilver

Bench
Yeah & your mob cheated using peptides then only got a slap on the wrist as punishment. What’s your point?

That was the fault of Shane Flanagan. He’s been moved on to somewhere else now.

They can take responsibility for condoning that.

SBD82

Coach
That was the fault of Shane Flanagan. He’s been moved on to somewhere else now.

They can take responsibility for condoning that.
We’re just the all-round good guys who clean up the messes that other clubs create.

I mean, you don’t have to call us heroes or anything. It’s just the sort of club that we are.

Nevan_

First Grade

It’s not her fault she was interviewing a Potato.