What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Dragonsamy

Bench
So how do I get the bet on? I'll give you $200, if you can pay me 1 mil, if Ramsey gets picked to play wing in first game of the season.

The fact that Ramsey started on the wing in the 9's, gives me extra hope.

He not even eligible until halfway through the year.
Unless they change him from the DS squad

Frank Facer

First Grade
Is that 5000/1 for Ramsey to be one of our starting winger in the first game of the season, still on offer? lol

I think he has just assured himself one wing spot. I can see him becoming a cult hero.

Wayne's World

First Grade

He's not in the development squad, they are Clune, Feagai brothers, Hayden Lomax, Sullivan and Sauni- Esua. One of these could be top 30 now though.(Just not announced yet).
Ramsey must be a DS or Top 30 player to be playing in the 9's though.

Dragonsamy

Bench
Is that 5000/1 for Ramsey to be one of our starting winger in the first game of the season, still on offer? lol

I think he has just assured himself one wing spot. I can see him becoming a cult hero.

As long as they move him to the top 30 , otherwise he can not play NRL till at least 30th of June. But mate if so had 1 million I give it to you make I can do it ceny
He's not in the development squad, they are Clune, Feagai brothers, Hayden Lomax, Sullivan and Sauni- Esua. One of these could be top 30 now though.(Just not announced yet).
Ramsey must be a DS or Top 30 player to be playing in the 9's though.

Thanks