What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latrell (officially signs with Souths 13/1/20)

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
Its good to see some plus size models getting the good gigs. #diversity #beautifulineverysize

Mitchell Skips Perth Heat To Sweat It Out In Redfern
Christian Nicolussi

Latrell Mitchell was being tortured in the middle of Redfern Oval with endless sprint drills on Friday as his Souths teammates were preparing for the Nines tournament on the other side of the country.

Rather than put his feet up for a few days, Mitchell and some of his high-profile Souths teammates – including Cody Walker, James Roberts and Tom Burgess – dropped to the ground on more than one occasion as they struggled to catch their breath in the heat.

In news that is sure to please the Rabbitohs faithful, Mitchell has shed about seven kilograms since he started training last month.

‘‘ And I’ll only say the one thing – I’m flying ,’’ Mitchell said as he finished his gruelling session.

Zadar

Juniors
Mitchell Skips Perth Heat To Sweat It Out In Redfern
Christian Nicolussi

Latrell Mitchell was being tortured in the middle of Redfern Oval with endless sprint drills on Friday as his Souths teammates were preparing for the Nines tournament on the other side of the country.

Rather than put his feet up for a few days, Mitchell and some of his high-profile Souths teammates – including Cody Walker, James Roberts and Tom Burgess – dropped to the ground on more than one occasion as they struggled to catch their breath in the heat.

In news that is sure to please the Rabbitohs faithful, Mitchell has shed about seven kilograms since he started training last month.

‘‘ And I’ll only say the one thing – I’m flying out the door to KFC and getting me one of those big buckets of greasy chicken as a reward ,’’ Mitchell said as he finished his gruelling session.

Wizardman

First Grade
I am officially a Latrell doubter at fullback. There are a lot of factors going against him.

*He is still overweight.
*His workrate was never great at centre....yet will need to work even harder at fullback. This will be his biggest hurdle. I just don't see that Stewart, Mini, RTS, Tedesco tenacity in him. He has their skills though.

AJB1102

First Grade
Can't bring myself to doubt Latrell's potential. Physically he could do whatever the f**k he wants.

Early days yet but he didn't look like firing a shot last night. He'd have probably bagged a double at centre.

Raymond Parker

Juniors
He may well reach the hieghts of the great darius but i predict he'll be back to centre before june, maybe with a brief stopover at five eighth.

Spot On

Coach
He'll go alright if he ever gets fit enough to play fb. That is a big if imo.

Looked like he knew he wouldn't go the distance last night if he had a dig early on.

Obviously Souths have jumped the gun waaaay to early with bs they've pushed to the media re Mitchell looking the goods in preseason.

Latest posts