What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2020

lockyno1

Post Whore
Lol. Yeah bivouac’s form is shithouse

wtf bro?

You can quote me on this- it’s not as good as its results state. This lot of 3year olds are just turn takers, as inconsistent as a yo yo.

All would have been flogged 3-4 years ago. It’s just a poor era, happens.

Happy the cat lost can’t stand the commentary on how “good” the thing is. It was beaten so easily on Saturday with all favours. At least Hanseatic wasn’t flogged!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You can quote me on this- it’s not as good as its results state. This lot of 3year olds are just turn takers, as inconsistent as a yo yo.

Happy the cat lost can’t stand the commentary on how “good” the thing is. It was beaten so easily on Saturday with all favours. At least Hanseatic wasn’t flogged!
Maybe they are a very competitive bunch???

Pippie just won the Oakleigh Plate, Super Seth Should of won the Futurity. Alabama Express just won a group 1 WFA race. Bivouac’s run was very good considering the track bias.

You think because they all beat other they can’t be any good??? Lol you know the best crop of 3 yr olds I have ever seen was Occy, Nothing like a Dane, Saintly and Filante. News Flash genius they all beat each other. Does that make them not much chop as well??

to_ddeath

Coach

Exceedance has already proven to be a superior 3yo but we’re clearly seeing some holes in those spring form lines now.
Meanwhile Milkophone will keep getting backed like no tomorrow, not terrible on Saturday but still beaten by a horse with 1 career win fair & square.

to_ddeath

Coach

Pippie just won the Oakleigh Plate, Super Seth Should of won the Futurity. Alabama Express just won a group 1 WFA race. Bivouac’s run was very good considering the track bias.

You think because they all beat other they can’t be any good??? Lol you know the best crop of 3 yr olds I have ever seen was Occy, Nothing like a Dane, Saintly and Filante. News Flash genius they all beat each other. Does that make them not much chop as well??

Alabama Express looks smart & tough but was much fitter than most of its rivals plus that Goatfield bias assists with its racing pattern.
Reckon Seth, Gator Blood & Catalyst are clearly the top 3yos at the moment.
Most of the rest are well behind.
Though to be fair with Biv, Godolphin/Cummings do place a lot of their better runners poorly race-wise.
Always going to be tough first up against older horses & seemed to be badly weighted.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Alabama Express looks smart & tough but was much fitter than most of its rivals plus that Goatfield bias assists with its racing pattern.
Reckon Seth, Gator Blood & Catalyst are clearly the top 3yos at the moment.
Most of the rest are well behind.
Though to be fair with Biv, Godolphin/Cummings do place a lot of their better runners poorly race-wise.
Always going to be tough first up against older horses & seemed to be badly weighted.
We will see, but we have already seen 3 of this crop of 3 year old beat the older horses at group 1 level. A cox plate 2nd placing as well where he got beat by a Japanese Superstar.

just because they are beating each over doesn’t mean they aren’t any good, it’s more geniused Locky Logic. Microphone is the classic two year old who doesn’t improve at all at 3. Couldn’t believe the poison odds he jumped at.

The best rated 3 year old hasn’t even stepped yet.

lockyno1

Post Whore

They are all just turn takers though, it's really a group were there is zero form, might as well throw a dart and hope it sticks. These cats right now won't end up much. Just another bunch of Osbourne Bulls who are severe disappointments at group 1 level.

Weirdly Alabama Express looks the best one personally, maybe super Seth but you'd assume Alligator Blood will panel it the next time they meet. I don't rate Bivouac and never have.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Exceedance has already proven to be a superior 3yo but we’re clearly seeing some holes in those spring form lines now.
Meanwhile Milkophone will keep getting backed like no tomorrow, not terrible on Saturday but still beaten by a horse with 1 career win fair & square.

Arrh Microphone lol, good times Saturday when that plonker lost to some neville nobody lol

The bloke beside me having an all up with Streets of Avalon into Microphone was more than annoyed!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
They are all just turn takers though, it's really a group were there is zero form, might as well throw a dart and hope it sticks. These cats right now won't end up much. Just another bunch of Osbourne Bulls who are severe disappointments at group 1 level.

Weirdly Alabama Express looks the best one personally, maybe super Seth but you'd assume Alligator Blood will panel it the next time they meet. I don't rate Bivouac and never have.
Turn takers lol.

You can only rate them on how they go against the older horses.

3 group 1 winners, an Everest winner and 2 more Group 1 2nds and one which was in a Cox Plate. Yeah no form, gee you dribble some shit some times.

not sure what Osborne Bulls has to do with anything considering there already had been 3 group 1 winners against the older horses from this group with the chances for plenty more.

Last edited:

coolsteve

Juniors

I thought yo yos were pretty consistent. Up , down and up again

lockyno1

Post Whore
Turn takers lol.

You can only rate them on how they go against the older horses.

3 group 1 winners, an Everest winner and 2 more Group 1 2nds and one which was in a Cox Plate. Yeah no form, gee you dribble some shit some times.

not sure what Osborne Bulls has to do with anything considering there already had been 3 group 1 winners against the older horses from this group with the chances for plenty more.

Yeah and how did Bivocat go last weekend when under pressure...yeah track pattern meh, didn't stop Hanseatic almost winning. Now there is a horse that has potential. At least it showed versatility and is untapped.

I don't rate this bunch of 3 year olds. The 2 year olds look good though, including Hanseatic among others. you can rate them that's 100% fine though we won't agree every time lol

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yeah and how did Bivocat go last weekend when under pressure...yeah track pattern meh, didn't stop Hanseatic almost winning. Now there is a horse that has potential. At least it showed versatility and is untapped.

I don't rate this bunch of 3 year olds. The 2 year olds look good though, including Hanseatic among others. you can rate them that's 100% fine though we won't agree every time lol
Now you are comparing a 3 yr old taking on the older horses who was poorly weighted and had no luck with the way the track was playing to a horse who drew 1 and got a pearler of a ride and still couldn’t beat the horse that sat 3 wide and still kicked on to win lol. You rate this crop of two year olds even though they are all beating each other something you were critical of the 3 year olds for doing.

Lol classic Locky Logic.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Now you are comparing a 3 yr old taking on the older horses who was poorly weighted and had no luck with the way the track was playing to a horse who drew 1 and got a pearler of a ride and still couldn’t beat the horse that sat 3 wide and still kicked on to win lol. You rate this crop of two year olds even though they are all beating each other something you were critical of the 3 year olds for doing.

Lol classic Locky Logic.

Hanseatic drawing 1 was much worse than where Bivouac drew. There was a reason Hanseatic was easing in the market. Coming second was almost the run of the whole day on Saturday. Yes I rate the two year olds more you can take that to the bank, lets see who is right in a year or two. I'm confident the 2 year olds will win more group 1's. I don't rate the 3 year olds. As I said before that rate "Ultimate Field job in the quaddie". Not that it mattered as I was out the leg prior, and didn't have the last leg anyway.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Hanseatic drawing 1 was much worse than where Bivouac drew. There was a reason Hanseatic was easing in the market. Coming second was almost the run of the whole day on Saturday. Yes I rate the two year olds more you can take that to the bank, lets see who is right in a year or two. I'm confident the 2 year olds will win more group 1's. I don't rate the 3 year olds. As I said before that rate "Ultimate Field job in the quaddie". Not that it mattered as I was out the leg prior, and didn't have the last leg anyway.
More waffle, and the rail wasn’t the place to be on Saturday lol. You are the one comparing a 3 yr old poorly weighted to a 2 year old in a set weights race lol. You say the 3 yr olds have no form I point out they have been beating the older horses so you try and change to subject to Osborne Bulls and Hanseatic lol.

lockyno1

Post Whore
More waffle, and the rail wasn’t the place to be on Saturday lol. You are the one comparing a 3 yr old poorly weighted to a 2 year old in a set weights race lol. You say the 3 yr olds have no form I point out they have been beating the older horses so you try and change to subject to Osborne Bulls and Hanseatic lol.

How was he poorly weighted? If anything he got in pretty well at the weights, even if it had 54 kilos, still would have been flogged. I stand by my statement I rate the 2 year olds a mile more.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
How was he poorly weighted? If anything he got in pretty well at the weights, even if it had 54 kilos, still would have been flogged. I stand by my statement I rate the 2 year olds a mile more.
Pretty sure he had 55kgs, how was he well weighted as a 3 yr old???

He was at least 3 kgs over WFA, hardly well weighted.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Pretty sure he had 55kgs, how was he well weighted as a 3 yr old???

He was at least 3 kgs over WFA, hardly well weighted.

each to their own. For me that is a fine weight. Not every thing can be 51 kilos would be a mockery